Canes fans if you want to make a difference

Broke,

Franchise grew up in inner city Detroit with lots of inner city black kids. I'm pretty sure he knows about inner city black kids.

Broke,

Franchise grew up in inner city Detroit with lots of inner city black kids. I'm pretty sure he knows about inner city black kids.

Broke,

quit with the broke ****, it's a tired joke lol. Especially considering the fact that I have money but whatever. Just because you are around don't mean you are one. All I'm saying is don't try and undermine what inner city black kids go through because you don't like folden... With that being said that sh*t was ghay as f_ck and this saga needs some conclusion quickly....
Broke, I hardly doubt that your low IQ has managed to make you any real money.

Keep on thinking that man, I'm going to pa school in the next year or so.

Now that I know that you are going to PA school, I will refrain from calling you "Broke."

Man listen , I want golden out as bad as anyone else , football season is only for 4 months so I want to enjoy and HOPE for the best. In my mind it's a win win situation golden wins acc title with the possibility of moving on then I'm game for that. He loses and get fired I'm ok with that too. Posters that say all this sh*t about me on here is what I don't understand. It's like I'm getting attacked for thinking that way. Regardless man at the end of the day we are all canes fan.

Advertisement
Broke,

Broke,

quit with the broke ****, it's a tired joke lol. Especially considering the fact that I have money but whatever. Just because you are around don't mean you are one. All I'm saying is don't try and undermine what inner city black kids go through because you don't like folden... With that being said that sh*t was ghay as f_ck and this saga needs some conclusion quickly....
Broke, I hardly doubt that your low IQ has managed to make you any real money.

Keep on thinking that man, I'm going to pa school in the next year or so.

Now that I know that you are going to PA school, I will refrain from calling you "Broke."

Man listen , I want golden out as bad as anyone else , football season is only for 4 months so I want to enjoy and HOPE for the best. In my mind it's a win win situation golden wins acc title with the possibility of moving on then I'm game for that. He loses and get fired I'm ok with that too. Posters that say all this sh*t about me on here is what I don't understand. It's like I'm getting attacked for thinking that way. Regardless man at the end of the day we are all canes fan.

I spent four years hoping for the best from Folden. I was hoping that he could win his way out of his job last year. He couldn't even win the final three games against bad opponents in order to be able to go somewhere else. There is no doubt in my mind that he is going to win just enough games to not get fired, but not win enough games to get hired away by some other school with an administration dumber than our administration.

make sure you don't let anyone forget about this ghey photo spread. Tweet that **** till your fingers fall off.

Michigan fans got their window with that fake *** concussion **** last year. They used that as a cause to rally and get rid of Hoke. It made them feel and appear like they weren't just spoiled fans whining about the HC not winning enough. They had a cause even if it was fake.

Surely, Folden's intentional emasculation and ultimate embarrassment of this once-proud program can be our cause. This fat f@qgit sullied the uniform and put the final nail in the Cane coffin. Like a proud serviceman stated, he did goofy **** while in the military, but he would never do it in front of a camera. He didn't want to embarrass the uniform.

What inner city kid is going to want to join the cast of Glee? The program's lifeblood--inner city black kids--want NOTHING to do with that ghey stuff. It might play with white kids from the suburbs, but not with the kids we need.

Every post you make is about a ghey act or you saying something is ghey. Your ghey obsession is out of control. Those photos are pretty ghey tho.

Advertisement
make sure you don't let anyone forget about this ghey photo spread. Tweet that **** till your fingers fall off.

Michigan fans got their window with that fake *** concussion **** last year. They used that as a cause to rally and get rid of Hoke. It made them feel and appear like they weren't just spoiled fans whining about the HC not winning enough. They had a cause even if it was fake.

Surely, Folden's intentional emasculation and ultimate embarrassment of this once-proud program can be our cause. This fat f@qgit sullied the uniform and put the final nail in the Cane coffin. Like a proud serviceman stated, he did goofy **** while in the military, but he would never do it in front of a camera. He didn't want to embarrass the uniform.

What inner city kid is going to want to join the cast of Glee? The program's lifeblood--inner city black kids--want NOTHING to do with that ghey stuff. It might play with white kids from the suburbs, but not with the kids we need.

..... You don't no sh*t about being an inner city black kid so shut the f_ck up with that ****. If you ain't a cane then get to stepping... Foh

Can we ban this retarded piece of **** already?

..... You don't no sh*t about being an inner city black kid so shut the f_ck up with that ****. If you ain't a cane then get to stepping... Foh

Can we ban this retarded piece of **** already?

The Franchise would literally have nothing else. Let it go.

Advertisement
Oh don't worry. These photos are going to circulate for some time among our rival fans. Just expect them to surface in any argument you have with a rival fan (friend/family/foe).

If Al Gorlden woke up this morning and still has a job he will NEVER get fired from Miami.

If they are gonna let that guey photo shoot farquatty schit slide then we are truly finished.

Gorlden is walking around the playground naked right now. He gives no fcuks.

Unfortunately, I don't think the administration is going to be 1% as upset as the fans are about this. Call it a hunch. It's very disappointing.

If Al Gorlden woke up this morning and still has a job he will NEVER get fired from Miami.

If they are gonna let that guey photo shoot farquatty schit slide then we are truly finished.

Gorlden is walking around the playground naked right now. He gives no fcuks.

I'd expect to see fans of FSU and Florida carrying huge posters with these pics around on College Gameday. Get ready boys. It is going to get way worse from here.

Oh don't worry. These photos are going to circulate for some time among our rival fans. Just expect them to surface in any argument you have with a rival fan (friend/family/foe).

Advertisement
young men were joking around. you people who take it serious are the real ***s....

Franchise, per usual, is spot on. This type of thing is indefensible and should not be forgotten. This could hurt Golden more than 8 losses. The higher-ups are not comfortable with this type of weird sh*t. And and I can guarantee you that Adidas made a call today. If a few well-respected alum wrote letters to the new President and Trustees attaching these pics and calling for Golden's head for now embarrassing the university off the field (as he has on the field), it would resonate. Seriously, this is about as weird and alarming as anything I've ever seen associated with a football program not named PSU.

Advertisement
Franchise, per usual, is spot on. This type of thing is indefensible and should not be forgotten. This could hurt Golden more than 8 losses. The higher-ups are not comfortable with this type of weird sh*t. And and I can guarantee you that Adidas made a call today. If a few well-respected alum wrote letters to the new President and Trustees attaching these pics and calling for Golden's head for now embarrassing the university off the field (as he has on the field), it would resonate. Seriously, this is about as weird and alarming as anything I've ever seen associated with a football program not named PSU.

My initial thought was that Adidas would probably not be happy with Brokeback Mountain style pictures of our players in their uniforms, but then I started to think that those photos might appeal to an affluent demographic in our society and that they may actually sell more uniforms as a result of it. I agree about the higher-ups, though.

young men were joking around. you people who take it serious are the real ***s....

Real Football players do not joke around like ******.

#BBB

What a load of crap. Often the biggest "tough guys" are the ones that will do the whole *** act trying to be funny and acting like fools. It's stupid as ****, but definitely not uncommon. The issue here is they were so stupid as to do it while being photographed, and then the photographer was stupid enough to save them and post them.

That you think this even comes within a fraction of a percent of being as "weird and alarming" as PSU shows how ridiculously biased you are. It was stupid and ill-timed, because of how it would be used against us, but the players trying to be funny is not a big deal in-and-of itself. Then again, anyone with a tagline of "UM is a racist institution" isn't the most logical or intelligent person around anyway.

Advertisement
Back