Canes fans if you want to make a difference

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
make sure you don't let anyone forget about this ghey photo spread. Tweet that **** till your fingers fall off.

Michigan fans got their window with that fake *** concussion **** last year. They used that as a cause to rally and get rid of Hoke. It made them feel and appear like they weren't just spoiled fans whining about the HC not winning enough. They had a cause even if it was fake.

Surely, Folden's intentional emasculation and ultimate embarrassment of this once-proud program can be our cause. This fat f@qgit sullied the uniform and put the final nail in the Cane coffin. Like a proud serviceman stated, he did goofy **** while in the military, but he would never do it in front of a camera. He didn't want to embarrass the uniform.

What inner city kid is going to want to join the cast of Glee? The program's lifeblood--inner city black kids--want NOTHING to do with that ghey stuff. It might play with white kids from the suburbs, but not with the kids we need.

Advertisement
After seeing those photos, it's clearer than ever that Folden wants to get fired so he can continue to cash UM checks with no pressure on him.

In one unbelievable moment, he **** on the uniform and tarnished the brand. I don't care how g@y this country has become, there is no place for that photo shoot or photos in a sport based upon toughness, sacrifice and self-denial.

make sure you don't let anyone forget about this ghey photo spread. Tweet that **** till your fingers fall off.

Michigan fans got their window with that fake *** concussion **** last year. They used that as a cause to rally and get rid of Hoke. It made them feel and appear like they weren't just spoiled fans whining about the HC not winning enough. They had a cause even if it was fake.

Surely, Folden's intentional emasculation and ultimate embarrassment of this once-proud program can be our cause. This fat f@qgit sullied the uniform and put the final nail in the Cane coffin. Like a proud serviceman stated, he did goofy **** while in the military, but he would never do it in front of a camera. He didn't want to embarrass the uniform.

What inner city kid is going to want to join the cast of Glee? The program's lifeblood--inner city black kids--want NOTHING to do with that ghey stuff. It might play with white kids from the suburbs, but not with the kids we need.

..... You don't no sh*t about being an inner city black kid so shut the f_ck up with that ****. If you ain't a cane then get to stepping... Foh

..... You don't no sh*t about being an inner city black kid so shut the f_ck up with that ****. If you ain't a cane then get to stepping... Foh

Straight Potato

Advertisement
Broke,

Franchise grew up in inner city Detroit with lots of inner city black kids. I'm pretty sure he knows about inner city black kids.

Broke,

Franchise grew up in inner city Detroit with lots of inner city black kids. I'm pretty sure he knows about inner city black kids.

quit with the broke ****, it's a tired joke lol. Especially considering the fact that I have money but whatever. Just because you are around don't mean you are one. All I'm saying is don't try and undermine what inner city black kids go through because you don't like folden... With that being said that sh*t was ghay as f_ck and this saga needs some conclusion quickly....

LULZ at broke. This guy is so used to kneeling in front of Folden that he thinks black kids are good with this ghey ****. Notice how the vast majority of black kids on the team had nothing to do with this ghey fest?

Advertisement
Broke,

quit with the broke ****, it's a tired joke lol. Especially considering the fact that I have money but whatever. Just because you are around don't mean you are one. All I'm saying is don't try and undermine what inner city black kids go through because you don't like folden... With that being said that sh*t was ghay as f_ck and this saga needs some conclusion quickly....

Broke,

Please show me where he tried to undermine what inner city black kids go through. I'll hang up and listen.

I agree with brock on this one. No inner city black kid is ever gonna want to touch this program with a 10 ft pole. I too hate everything this team stands for.

Broke,

Broke, I hardly doubt that your low IQ has managed to make you any real money.

Broke,

Broke,

Keep on thinking that man, I'm going to pa school in the next year or so.

Advertisement
Broke,

I also like to tell people that I have money.

It validates my opinion, and assures everyone that I have money.

I have money.

Golden has sullied the brand. Nothing short of firing him and winning will get the stain off. There isn't an inner city kid in America that thinks those pictures are funny or that feels compelled to play for this program after this pics. ****, many suburban kids would be turned off by that ****.

This is football ********. One of its main characteristics is aggression. Those pics are the antithesis of that and will make recruiting that much harder for this staff along with all the losing they've done.

Broke,

Broke,

Keep on thinking that man, I'm going to pa school in the next year or so.

Now that I know that you are going to PA school, I will refrain from calling you "Broke."

Advertisement
Broke,

LULZ at broke. This guy is so used to kneeling in front of Folden that he thinks black kids are good with this ghey ****. Notice how the vast majority of black kids on the team had nothing to do with this ghey fest?

Man Foh, no one is good with this sh*t, I hate it man. That still ain't going to change no ones mind about Miami. Let's be real who cares what some **** irrelevant players and walk ons do anyway?

Broke,

Man Foh, no one is good with this sh*t, I hate it man. That still ain't going to change no ones mind about Miami. Let's be real who cares what some **** irrelevant players and walk ons do anyway?
There are some 4* players in The Ensaio, Broke.

broke's going to pa school in the fall? The Federal Reserve better start printing more money now so they have enough when he finishes his 3 month course.

Advertisement
Back