Canes bs PSU - Game 1 (Friday) - 7pm, ACCNX

Advertisement
When our announcers are saying the breakthrough season is coming “soon” for Gino you know the program outlook is bleak 🤣

Long season.

Probably shouldn’t have opened up with a traditional baseball power
Well, if we had a better skipper, starting off against a good team would be better IMHO. It is ordinarily good to know what to work on versus playing **** squads and skating by on sheer talent alone until you start playing better competition later on.

That said, we see some of the same stupid **** year in and year out on the base pads and other areas, so we probably need to play the sorriest teams to open up with and feel good about ourselves.

Advertisement
Well, if we had a better skipper, starting off against a good team would be better IMHO. It is ordinarily good to know what to work on versus playing **** squads and skating by on sheer talent alone until you start playing better competition later on.

That said, we see some of the same stupid **** year in and year out on the base pads and other areas, so we probably need to play the sorriest teams to open up with and feel good about ourselves.
Problem is when you lose to **** squads.

Early in the season but seems like the song remains the same.

Advertisement
First game of the year and I’m turning it off. Can’t say I’ve ever done that before. Embarrassing. I’ll be at the Light tomorrow

He left it up & inside & Kelly got all on that one...

Chestnutt did a good job coming in against a 5 run deficit & did good work for 2 1/2 innings with 4 K’s.

IMO he gave up the HR because he was tired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ziehl has no confidence in his stuff, he doesn’t locate the SZ & just starts tossing up there.

Once he gives up a hit or 2, it’s over, his control spirals all over the place.
He's a poor man's Andrew Walter's. If you have Walter's velo, you can get away with grooving pitches. Ziehl can't do that.

Advertisement
Back