CANES - Boston College SCORE PREDICTION

Advertisement
Advertisement
For some weird reason I think the offense comes out swinging. I know it's setting myself up for disappointment but I think we jump out to a quick 14-0 lead then come back to reality and end the game on a 20-13 type deal.

Advertisement
Nightmares of my Koolaide OD flashing in my mind this past summer , need to seek council and call my sponsors before I attempt score prediction.

GOCANES

For some weird reason I think the offense comes out swinging. I know it's setting myself up for disappointment but I think we jump out to a quick 14-0 lead then come back to reality and end the game on a 20-13 type deal.

I hope our defense does score 2 TD,,s early

Advertisement
28-24 Miami wins. Rosier leads a late drive (almost has a costly interception) but manages to run in for a TD with less than 10 seconds left in the game.

21-10 Miami

Then we'll get a week full of the Don Bailey Jr retards acting like we just won the natty. All will be well, we won't need a new OC, and beating BC will be viewed as a program defining victory.

I’m not prescient enough to know the score, but this sets up as UM chicken kicking the fck out of BC. Classic UM stuff here.

Had we come into this game riding high, I would have predicted a BC win.

This is how UM rolls.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back