CANES - Boston College SCORE PREDICTION

Too painful for me to admit a score since orange and green runs in my veins.
I have faith in the kids, not the adults.

Advertisement
Not feeling good about this game at all. Road game, short week, cold, big red bandana/flutie game for BC, very good rusher, 2 dynamic DEs that can get after the QB, etc. Yikes. I still have faith in our guys even though I can see us struggling big time.

20-17, miami

Advertisement
Not feeling good about this game at all. Road game, short week, cold, big red bandana/flutie game for BC, very good rusher, 2 dynamic DEs that can get after the QB, etc. Yikes. I still have faith in our guys even though I can see us struggling big time.

20-17, miami
Short week?

31-17 BC. If Dillon is healthy he breaks off some big ones and wears out the D. Zach Allen abuses Scaife all game. Miami needs the big plays early to get momentum or else it's a long night.

Advertisement
31-17 BC. If Dillon is healthy he breaks off some big ones and wears out the D. Zach Allen abuses Scaife all game. Miami needs the big plays early to get momentum or else it's a long night.

I give U the thumbs down. However, I do agree with U on one notion. Tough-minded BC defensive end Zach is going to let true freshmen Scaife know what major college football is all about and what not. Man, that tough-minded DE is going to be in # 12's face all night long. OUCH!

Nevertheless, I say KEEP HOPE ALIVE and I hope Miami narrowly ESCAPES with a victory over a tough-minded Boston College squad. hUh.

For some weird reason I think the offense comes out swinging. I know it's setting myself up for disappointment but I think we jump out to a quick 14-0 lead then come back to reality and end the game on a 20-13 type deal.

After all the criticism Richt and the team has heard the past couple of weeks, the offense will come out swinging and looking vastly diferrent. Expect Richt and co to really mix it up.

Advertisement
Never picked against the Canes, but I just don't see how we win this one with Rosier.
I really just don't see us scoring more than 13-16 points. ****, I'll be surprised if/when we score a TD

Our defense will definitely play good enough to win. However, they'll be on the field too much and they aren't going to shut them out.

Advertisement
Predicting a UM score is boring. How about predicting how much cash Perry is going to flash on Snapchat this weekend!

I say $50K

Advertisement
Back