CANES - Boston College SCORE PREDICTION

What is the temperature going to be at kickoff? That will be the percent chance that Miami wins.

Advertisement
We are just absolute **** on offense, without some defensive scores or TOs deep in their territory we have no chance. I think it will be close, but think we lose, their horrible place kicker goes 6-6 on FGs, final 18-13

After all the criticism Richt and the team has heard the past couple of weeks, the offense will come out swinging and looking vastly diferrent. Expect Richt and co to really mix it up.
giphy (7).gif

Advertisement
24-14 Miami

BC is basically one-dimensional: a running team; their QB is near bottom of the league in completion yards. Our D is weakest against a balanced team, with the ability to throw the ball weighted highly. BC isn't going to blow anyone out, they grind to move the ball on offense, so not converting on 3rd downs gets them crushed. Our D is pretty good on third down this year. We're not going to give up many points, even if we turn the ball over a few times.

On O, remember we're going to see some of both QBs. Our QB depth has two chances to prove that one person is worth a scholly. Success on O is the big unknown. If our O is "clicking" on high test gasoline, it has a ceiling of four touchdowns on any given day.

You'd have to think the team is as motivated for this game as any and Rix will be exercising the demons.. If we roll over... ay papa.

UM 26 BC 19
BC with a blocked kick and a pick six, off Rosier, make it interesting. The Miami D crushes their QB. Perry comes into the game and proves, once again, that he’s the QB at The []_[] 🙏

Advertisement
I think BC runs the ball too well and too often for this one to really get out of hand but I do think we rebound with a respectable win.

27-17 Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back