CANES - Boston College SCORE PREDICTION

Advertisement
Got our bad one out of the way.
This game won't be as close as the final score indicates.

Miami 23-19

Advertisement
barrow%20vanover%20GIF.gif

Advertisement
Everyone including me thinks they will stink up the place which means they will probably win.

But it won't be a satifiying win becasue the football Gods hate me. With my luck Rosier will rush for six TDs and just aggravate the **** out of me....

But I predict 13-10 Miami while we win the ugliest game ever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When is the last time we won in a game with temps as low as expected Friday, the '06 blue field Coker bowl game? Seems like we always freeze up when its cold. That said its our old school rival and I don't expect our guys to quit like the chilly '09 citrus bowl or '10 sun bowl.
Miami 14-13 in an ugly hard fought defensive battle with a few big runs by Homer and DJ

UM 24 BC 13 (Hoping BC fans be too busy watching World Series on their cells to get real loud)

I cannot believe what I'm about to predict here OK here goes tomorrow night a beating of EPIC proportions our D will open a can of WHOOP *** of DGAF BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ with a few PERSONAL FOUL 15 YARD PENALITIES.......THIS IS A GOOD SIGN OF "U CAN K.O.A " ATTITUDE.

As far as the O .............................WE'RE GOING DEEP AND OFTEN TO SET UP THE RUN.......THIS IS OUR IDENTITY DESCRIBED HERE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL.

WERE SCORING OFTEN THEY ARE.....NOT ....MAYBE FIELD GOALS

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back