Canes Baseball Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's a real mystery why people don't seem to like you.

Howhesaidit.gif

I am just a fan on a message board but I can show you an easy path if you’re a program that is serious about winning. Dan McDonnell at Louisville is visibly upset at UL and knows what a winning baseball program looks like. You make a guy like him say no. Plain and simple. Yet here we are again repeating the manny diaz hire even with a new AD. If we were smart, we’d truly find a new hobby. But I know most on here are like me and will blindly support this university until death do us part. But gd man it’s not fun.

Advertisement
Miami couldn’t give this job away if they tried. There’s a reason why Maineiri, Pollard and Tulo were interviewed and none of them got the job. Can’t say they weren’t qualified right?

So what’s the reason? It’s because Arod wrote the check to help his friend be a head coach. If he was a real friend he would have said JD has to be the pitching coach for whatever head coach took over. Now he’s gonna get his buddy fired sooner than later.

Arod basically bought JD 3 years of being the head coach.

This year doesn’t matter because JD will say he wasn’t able to get in the portal so that’s why they sucked.

Next year JD will have a bad year of recruiting and they will suck. He will be on the hot seat.

3rd year they will suck and he will be let go after the season.

Go Canes
unless A-Rod and JD patched up some serious issues in the past few years, i doubt A-rod was too involved here.... i know when JD interviewed last Tuesday he didnt even expect to get the job and was making contingency plans for him and his family. Not happy with it but JD deserved the job when Gino got it. We'll see if were back here in 3 years

On paper this is the worst hire in University of Miami history. Please let that sink in given how utterly incompetent the program has been for 20 years… outside of Jim L who had to reach out to Miami himself to get a look 🤣
Again. When are some of you going to realize that it won’t matter who the AD is?

There’s a reason why ‘outsiders’ Hocutt and Eichorst wanted no part of being at Miami and why a puppet like Blake was happy to be told what to do and who to hire.

Advertisement
Miami couldn’t give this job away if they tried. There’s a reason why Maineiri, Pollard and Tulo were interviewed and none of them got the job. Can’t say they weren’t qualified right?

So what’s the reason? It’s because Arod wrote the check to help his friend be a head coach. If he was a real friend he would have said JD has to be the pitching coach for whatever head coach took over. Now he’s gonna get his buddy fired sooner than later.

Arod basically bought JD 3 years of being the head coach.

This year doesn’t matter because JD will say he wasn’t able to get in the portal so that’s why they sucked.

Next year JD will have a bad year of recruiting and they will suck. He will be on the hot seat.

3rd year they will suck and he will be let go after the season.

Go Canes
I thought you weren't posting anymore. This is like the 5th time you have came back after you said you were done.

Advertisement
Miami has #1 recruiting class: "HAHA YOU MOPES DOUBTED GINO”

Gino can’t get out of a regional: “Well, you know, it’s impossible to recruit well with only 11.7 scholarships.”
I always thought his recruiting classes were pretty good. This year's draft is going to show you when we have a ton of players taken in the first 10 rounds.

His issue was coaching and development, so PROMOTING the worst coach on his staff is something you have to do.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back