Canes Baseball Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami has #1 recruiting class: "HAHA YOU MOPES DOUBTED GINO”

Gino can’t get out of a regional: “Well, you know, it’s impossible to recruit well with only 11.7 scholarships.”

And surely you know the difference between "recruiting well" and "being competitive with other programs at state schools".

Advertisement
Advertisement
What an utter and complete travesty.

The AD's only interest appears to be fundraising and building nice shiny buildings.

[BGCOLOR=initial]This school just continues to hire[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=initial] assistant coaches from its own failed regimes.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]I'm disgusted with the entire operation.[/BGCOLOR]

We better hope they find a way to immortality for Coach L. What an absolute joke. See y’all back here in three years for Jon Jay or the permanently MLB banned Alex Cora being made HC.

Advertisement
DGAF about baseball. Jumped in here to see what's going on. New hyped AD (who i liked when hired like everyone else) makes Diaz hire apparently. LOL at our school, same s*** different day. Sry for you baseball fans. GL

Advertisement
It's a real mystery why people don't seem to like you.

View attachment 243803
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
sherlock-holmes-now.gif

Welp you got almost 24 hours to lube up and prepare for the big Stiffy heading towards your rectums. Tbh this is a typical Miami hire and I’m beyond disappointed in Rad. I gave him too much credit. I mean whats the point of overpaying a rival school’s AD if he’s going to make a Blake James like hire?

Advertisement
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
At least there is one silver lining to this hire... I know it ****es you off. Congratulations, all your worst nightmares came true

Welp you got almost 24 hours to lube up and prepare for the big Stiffy heading towards your rectums. Tbh this is a typical Miami hire and I’m beyond disappointed in Rad. I gave him too much credit. I mean whats the point of overpaying a rival school’s AD if he’s going to make a Blake James like hire?
hes proven that he really doesnt care about baseball at this point. he extended Gino (idc that he took no money or w.e. it was) after the meltdown to then go about as expected a season later. then he promotes a failed staff member from a failed regime undeservedly. just trash.

@scane, don't leave us now. I refuse to kick my dog, so, what would we do without commiserating about Canes baseball on this board year after year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back