Canes Baseball Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Park Cartoons Comics GIF

Advertisement
How is Arod involved in this again? And how does it benefit me as a fan that wants the team to ******* win?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a good look for the new regime when one of the bigger sunshine pumpers for the university has doubts about you

Less than zero excuses for this outcome. Only thing I can think of is someone donated a lot of money to put JD in place

Advertisement
Wander, you’ve been right for over a decade and get the most flack on here. Just wanted to let ya know that you’re not alone lmao. Some of us can see the Forrest behind the trees. Sad state of affairs.

1687792598254.png

Again. When are some of you going to realize that it won’t matter who the AD is?

There’s a reason why ‘outsiders’ Hocutt and Eichorst wanted no part of being at Miami and why a puppet like Blake was happy to be told what to do and who to hire.
This is truly becoming apparent despite all the hoopla around Rad and how it was going to be "different" this time. Money talks, bs walks. Also doesn't bode well for the football team.

Never do business w friends and family - I guess the Miami admin never heard that expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back