Canes Baseball Assistant Corch Tracker

Cliff's Notes on this thread.......have we actually signed any assistants yet?
We signed Laz Guitierrez as pitching/mental skills coach (and I have come full circle on the hire). Outside of that, we are waiting on a hitting coach/infield coach and likely an outfield coach (since we get 4 coaches now). There has been contact with Mike Tosar, but I have heard nothing outside of the fact that Tosar was interested but very reluctant because of the financial disparity between college and MLB. I also heard Frank Damas' name (former FIU AHC/Recruiting Coordinator who is now w/ the Angels (scout/cross checker). Smoke about Paco is just smoke, as he wanted the HC position.

That is literally, everything I know. But this is taking way too long. Word was, JD pitched Rad about an MBL staff and outside $$ coming in, and so far he has made one hire. We should be pounding the portal given the holes in the roster.

Advertisement
We signed Laz Guitierrez as pitching/mental skills coach (and I have come full circle on the hire). Outside of that, we are waiting on a hitting coach/infield coach and likely an outfield coach (since we get 4 coaches now). There has been contact with Mike Tosar, but I have heard nothing outside of the fact that Tosar was interested but very reluctant because of the financial disparity between college and MLB. I also heard Frank Damas' name (former FIU AHC/Recruiting Coordinator who is now w/ the Angels (scout/cross checker). Smoke about Paco is just smoke, as he wanted the HC position.

That is literally, everything I know. But this is taking way too long. Word was, JD pitched Rad about an MBL staff and outside $$ coming in, and so far he has made one hire. We should be pounding the portal given the holes in the roster.
we've made a 2nd hire announced next week (not Mike Tosar)

Why next week? When the portal closes? It must be top secret, because I’m on a group chat with a couple former players and they didn’t know as of this morning.
I have no name I only have a bit of a résumé but it looks really good and just because he's announced next week doesn't mean he started working next week

Advertisement
Considering the rub of the green these days, JD's "package" IF it truly includes adequate money for an A+ staff and portal pickups would be very welcome and take the sting out of the lazy hire barbs... here's hoping next week's announcement is the first of many "excellent" baseball adds.

Advertisement
Hired. To be announced next week.

I thought you were from the future for a minute there
who the **** cares if someone here leaks it right now. I never understood it. youre not a reporter. leak the **** name and stop playing coy (this isnt directed at you fyi).

you think I care if I leaked a name on here before its announced? nope. why? bc I dont get paid to report.

Considering the rub of the green these days, JD's "package" IF it truly includes adequate money for an A+ staff and portal pickups would be very welcome and take the sting out of the lazy hire barbs... here's hoping next week's announcement is the first of many "excellent" baseball adds.
dont bet it. the bum is a trash can feeding lies to a clueless AD. same **** when Manny got hired. oh big budget for big name assistants, etc.

Let's make Tosar an R.A. in the new Centennial Village residential college...

Advertisement
who the **** cares if someone here leaks it right now. I never understood it. youre not a reporter. leak the **** name and stop playing coy (this isnt directed at you fyi).

you think I care if I leaked a name on here before its announced? nope. why? bc I dont get paid to report.
I asked for a name he didn’t bite dude

Advertisement
You are so full of ****. You are the genius who IMMEDIATELY rebutted Steven's post with "But but but Opendorse".

I then laughed at you.

It's time for you to stop trying to rehabilitate your terrible porsts with some reality-altering retelling of your dream scenario.
Für den Hefeteig 1 EL Trockenhefe mit 1/4 Tasse lauwarmem Wasser und 1 TL Zucker in einer großen Rührschüssel verrühren und ca. 5 bis 10 Minuten ziehen lassen. 1 Tasse lauwarme Milch, 1/2 Tasse Öl, 1 großes Ei und 1/2 Tasse Zucker zur Hefemischung geben und mischen. 2 Tassen Allzweckmehl einrühren und gut mischen. 10 Minuten stehen lassen. Fügen Sie immer mehr Mehl hinzu, bis Ihr Teig schön weich ist. Nehmen Sie den Teig und kneten Sie ihn, bis er glatt und elastisch ist. Sie möchten nicht zu viel klebrigen Teig, also fügen Sie bei Bedarf mehr Mehl hinzu. Den Teig in eine gefettete Schüssel geben und mit einem sauberen Küchentuch abdecken. An einem warmen, zugfreien Ort etwa 30 bis 60 Minuten ruhen lassen, bis sich der Teig verdoppelt hat. Teig mit einem Nudelholz ausrollen und in ein gefettetes Geleerollen-Backblech legen.
Nun zum leckeren Topping: Den Teig mit dem Finger einstechen, um kleine Vertiefungen zu machen, dann so viel Milch oder Sahne bestreichen, dass der Teig bedeckt ist. Etwas kalte Butter in kleinere Stücke schneiden und in die Vertiefungen legen. Eine ****e Schicht Zucker und gehobelte Mandeln darüber streuen. Noch einmal mit einem sauberen Küchentuch abdecken und weitere 30 Minuten an einem warmen, zugfreien Ort stehen lassen. Den Ofen auf 400 Grad F vorheizen und 20 bis 25 Minuten goldbraun backen. Genießen Sie warmen und leckeren Butterkuchen mit Ihrem Lieblingsgetränk!

Für den Hefeteig 1 EL Trockenhefe mit 1/4 Tasse lauwarmem Wasser und 1 TL Zucker in einer großen Rührschüssel verrühren und ca. 5 bis 10 Minuten ziehen lassen. 1 Tasse lauwarme Milch, 1/2 Tasse Öl, 1 großes Ei und 1/2 Tasse Zucker zur Hefemischung geben und mischen. 2 Tassen Allzweckmehl einrühren und gut mischen. 10 Minuten stehen lassen. Fügen Sie immer mehr Mehl hinzu, bis Ihr Teig schön weich ist. Nehmen Sie den Teig und kneten Sie ihn, bis er glatt und elastisch ist. Sie möchten nicht zu viel klebrigen Teig, also fügen Sie bei Bedarf mehr Mehl hinzu. Den Teig in eine gefettete Schüssel geben und mit einem sauberen Küchentuch abdecken. An einem warmen, zugfreien Ort etwa 30 bis 60 Minuten ruhen lassen, bis sich der Teig verdoppelt hat. Teig mit einem Nudelholz ausrollen und in ein gefettetes Geleerollen-Backblech legen.
Nun zum leckeren Topping: Den Teig mit dem Finger einstechen, um kleine Vertiefungen zu machen, dann so viel Milch oder Sahne bestreichen, dass der Teig bedeckt ist. Etwas kalte Butter in kleinere Stücke schneiden und in die Vertiefungen legen. Eine ****e Schicht Zucker und gehobelte Mandeln darüber streuen. Noch einmal mit einem sauberen Küchentuch abdecken und weitere 30 Minuten an einem warmen, zugfreien Ort stehen lassen. Den Ofen auf 400 Grad F vorheizen und 20 bis 25 Minuten goldbraun backen. Genießen Sie warmen und leckeren Butterkuchen mit Ihrem Lieblingsgetränk!
If I hadn't gone gluten free 6 months ago, I would try this recipe and have this with my coffee. It legit sounds amazing.

Advertisement
Back