Canes back in the mix for 5-star DT Taylor

Advertisement
Hall probably told them straight up he wasn't interested. Jobe flirted the whole time, then Saban finally sealed the deal. If saban knew Hall was interested he would of kept up the heat. Recruiting also falls on the recruit and the decisions they make. Look how Ingraham was all cane then it only took one trip to Bama to flip him.
Saban landed his Helicopter at Gurvan's HS....How much more Heat do ya need??...

Less than 0% chance there are fans at games. If you have an IQ above 50, you've known that since maybe early April, at the latest. Playing ball is VERY iffy right now, fans is literally LOL.

I would say the literal most optimistic person on the planet with half a brain would have to admit that their best case would be an uninterrupted, 12 game season, with minimal amounts of fans. Maybe somewhere in the neighborhood of 25% capacity. And this is the eternal optimist saying best case. This isn't very realistic.

If you have anyone in your life telling you that football is going to be played in 7 weeks with capacity crowds, immediately sterilize them. The last thing we need them doing is procreating. Then lose all their contact information.

I was told 0 fans so don’t get hope for even 25%, 15% of whatever. And yes no **** everyone should have seen that coming

Advertisement
Cribby, you think of/when Taylor announces the U, that other 5*’s follow suit? Or will Smith, Leigh, Williams, etc await a positive job in season?

Honestly I don’t think they’re connected. If one of those kids jumps it’s because they’re interested, I mean Leigh has been interested, even though most didn’t know it.

I posted in one of the hundred class prediction threads “this will be a good class with a chance at really good to great. With a handful of big names still out there interested”. Leigh was one.

If I had to say there’s one it would be Marshall , because he’d have a couple teammates here but even that’s a reach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been told different , he’s far from average. He’ll eventually be a dc somewhere, very smart cat.

I know this board knows better and knows he's complete trash, because everyone here is REALLY smart and knows ball very well, but the reality of the situation is Manny Diaz is a very respected defensive coach nationally. His peers know how good he is. And before anyone with an IQ of 17 chimes in, nobody is saying he's Brent Venables. But Manny is pretty universally revered as at least a very good DC. Anybody who has been under his mentorship for as long as Banda and who has proven his recruiting prowess like Banda is certainly going to attract attention eventually from other programs.

Advertisement
I’m talking an actual dc that calls a plays , not given a title to help draw in a recruit. Him and Patke were co dc’s for five minutes.

Didnt he already offers last offseason? I remember reading that prior to rhe manny rehire

Honestly I don’t think they’re connected. If one of those kids jumps it’s because they’re interested, I mean Leigh has been interested, even though most didn’t know it.

I posted in one of the hundred class prediction threads “this will be a good class with a chance at really good to great. With a handful of big names still out there interested”. Leigh was one.

If I had to say there’s one it would be Marshall , because he’d have a couple teammates here but even that’s a reach.

Do you know who’s best friend with who at Palmetto?

I’m talking an actual dc that calls a plays , not given a title to help draw in a recruit. Him and Patke were co dc’s for five minutes.

yup and banda kept the promotional title but in reality its bakers show.

I know this board knows better and knows he's complete trash, because everyone here is REALLY smart and knows ball very well, but the reality of the situation is Manny Diaz is a very respected defensive coach nationally. His peers know how good he is. And before anyone with an IQ of 17 chimes in, nobody is saying he's Brent Venables. But Manny is pretty universally revered as at least a very good DC. Anybody who has been under his mentorship for as long as Banda and who has proven his recruiting prowess like Banda is certainly going to attract attention eventually from other programs.

also, i get the faults of even our Defenses but the work manny did with an almost instant turn around from the golden era has been pretty **** good in its own right. he basically just let our guys be free and im hoping the spread fix on the O side does the same for our kids. play a scheme that fits the talent of your program and we seem to have done that on the D side.

Advertisement
Back