Canes back in the mix for 5-star DT Taylor

No idea but Ed likes his current spot just fine, comes and goes as he wants while making a nice little bag.

i cant imagine e reed wanting to be a full time coach with recruiting duties and a real day to day if he really wants to stay in ATL for most of the year to be closer to his family. i dont blame him for that either as family should always come first and hes made his money.

Advertisement
1594229164058.png

LT’s instagram live a couple minutes ago 👀👀

Advertisement
They were terrible on 3rd downs in 2017 and they made some changes and were the best third down team in the country in 2018. I'm confident Manny can get Baker to tone down the pointless blitzes.

On most downs, they play a 1 technique DT and a 3 technique DT. The 3 technique is almost always tasked with trying to penetrate while the 1 tech is normally asked to command a center guard double team to free up the other tackle and give the ends 1 on 1 opportunities. It's been like that here since the Jimmy Johnson days. It's why you see quicker 3 tech guys like RJ Macintosh and Gerald Wilis rack up big TFL numbers. They didn't have that penetrating DT last season and I'm not sure they even have one for this season but it's why Rousseau gets kicked inside on passing downs a lot. He's definitely the team's best inside pass rusher.

Not according to the NCAA . Those compiling the stats say we were 71st.
https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/2018/team/701/p2

The Banda hatred was generated by guys trying to protect Rumph from the criticism he's rightfully earned as a recruiter. People, for some reason, can't just accept Rumph has been a terrible recruiter, so they have to tear down Banda too.
Banda hate was because early on he was getting the results as Rumph. He got Hall and Frierson the same year we got Blades and Ivy, after a 10 win season, and a legacy each to boot. Banda didn't visibly show he turned it around until Avantae flipped.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back