Canes at no. 10 in Coaches poll; no. 11 in AP

Advertisement
Wheres the guys saying I was wrong for putting us 9-11? I said we'd probably jump Aub since they have no good wins and a loss.

" No way we jump the sec" lmao. Get out of my face , people are getting off that train. Everyone knows it's Bama and nothing else. Well , Aub does look good. Especially the D but I don't think they're a legit contender.

Last edited:
There are 3 teams from Florida ranked... None of the 3 are from gainesville or trailerhassee!

This makes me so happy ... re the Florida teams ranked not being the Holes or Gayturds

But #10 also is amazing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement
GT comes in at 27 which goes to show you we play a decent team next week. Think we win by 14 due to Miami just knowing how to play GT now but lets not have a let down.

Ohio State should not be above Miami or Wash St. They have played one team with a pulse and lost. At home.

Ohio State should not be above Miami or Wash St. They have played one team with a pulse and lost. At home.

True.
But I imagine the coaches all respect Urban and the way he does things.
And they also remember what happened in 2014.

Advertisement
ACC Rankings

2-Clemson
10-Miami
17-VT
20-NC State
----------------
26-Louisville
27-GT
36-Wake Forest
37-Virginia

Being in the top 10 is just icing on the cake after beating fsu. Champagne problems worrying about how to deal with Clemson.

Everyone seems to be happy with our ranking, yet we are the lowest ranked undefeated P5 team. I think we'd whip more than half the teams in front of us.

Advertisement
I figured they would discount the fsu win because of their record but I'm definitely glad to be wrong.

Wheres the guys saying I was wrong for putting us 9-11? I said we'd probably jump Aub since they have no good wins and a loss.

" No way we jump the sec" lmao. Get out of my face , people are getting off that train. Everyone knows it's Bama and nothing else. Well , Aub does look good. Especially the D but I don't think they're a legit contender.

We didn't jump Auburn this week in the coaches. We were already ahead of them.

My apologies sir.

My point is the whole " sec" thing is silly. Everyone knows that conference is watered down. Especially if you listen to sports talk or watch the multitude of cfb programming. The narrative is dead. Alabama is god and the rest is the little barking , cartoon dog hyping up hank.

I said 9-11 , and I'm ok if we don't jump Aub. I just don't think if we didn't it's because they're sec. they went to Death Valley and lost by a td. I'm not sure if we do that.

Last edited:
Advertisement

My apologies sir.

Will be interesting to see if the media poll puts us ahead of them. I don't think they will, but I'll gladly eat that crow cold.

There are 3 teams from Florida ranked... None of the 3 are from gainesville or trailerhassee!

This is about right.
I see the Gator as the 5th or 6th best team in Florida.
I'll give them a couple of FG's against FSU.

My apologies sir.

My point is the whole " sec" thing is silly. Everyone knows that conference is watered down. Especially if you listen to sports talk or watch the multitude of cfb programming. The narrative is dead. Alabama is god and the rest is the little barking , cartoon dog hyping up hank.

I said 9-11 , and I'm ok if we don't jump Aub. I just don't think if we didn't it's because they're sec. they went to Death Valley and lost by a td. I'm not sure if we do that.

I was in Death Valley a few weeks ago when Boston College fought Clemson to a standstill going into the 4th quarter. UM is definitely capable of doing the same or better.

Advertisement
Back