2022 Canes and Wildcats

Advertisement
Advertisement
That is a trash 2 seed by the way, and they still beat us.
Well we get embarrassed by NC State and even worse by Wake and we are a 6th seed? We have been awful the last 4 weeks.

But today was choke job in both games. 2rd and 3rd in 8th with no outs and man on 2nd with no outs and you cannot score.

And bases loaded in 1st of first game to set the tone.

Welp this team ultimately went down being exactly who they were. All of the glaring red flags were there in two games today that led to our doom.

We were always just an average, wayyyy overrated team. Good teams don’t lose both games today with the amount of opportunities we had and came up with zilch.

Mario - can you get us a 5* commit real quick tomorrow? ****..

Advertisement
Never seen a loss like this one in post season boys. Thank all of you on the baseball board. Really enjoy talking hall with you guys.

Next year will be Gino’s last. You guys can bookmark this but I’m extremely confident Gino will be out with another 1-2 bbq in our own home regional
Wish this year was his last but doubt that happens. Radakovich needs to tell DiMare a Super Regional at minimum is the only way he keeps his job after next season.

This game was lost in the 8th! Runners on 3rd n 2nd with no outs and Miami comes out with no runs!! Pathetic!!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well we get embarrassed by NC State and even worse by Wake and we are a 6th seed? We have been awful the last 4 weeks.

But today was choke job in both games. 2rd and 3rd in 8th with no outs and man on 2nd with no outs and you cannot score.

And bases loaded in 1st of first game to set the tone.
**** poor coaching. Does nothing to put pressure on a defense.

It was a good year however disappointing for a very young team. There's a lot of growing up to do and I think we need to add some athletes in the outfield.

Hopefully, the team improves next year to live up to it's ranking. The pitching should be really good. I have no idea about the hitting.

I said it during our winning streak; it’s been fun, I was enjoying the ride, but I’m waiting for Gino to do Gino things. It’s reflective all over w/ this team. We started hot, limped down the stretch, including an embarrassment in the ACCT. STILL we were given a top 8 seed, a Regional, our 1st in a while, & on queue, this team carried over that abomination from the ACCT into the NCAAT.

We’re too talented to continue to chit the bed. We’re BETTER than this AU team, & we were better than this Ole Miss squad & made both of their pitching staffs look like the ‘17 Stros. Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back