2022 Canes and Wildcats

imurcane

Banned
Banned
Is there a Hurricane Warning or a Wildcat scratch that prevails? Tune in!

C
A
N
E
S

Advertisement
I have been so money that either by sixth inning if we not down by six or imurcane don’t know ****. On god. The good news though is we win. On god.

Advertisement
I don’t know why, but I am
george c scott salute GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Who is starting pitcher - have they announced yet? Is DiMare gonna put Rosario out there with the season on the line?

Advertisement
It’s Rosario. It’s all rearranging deck chairs at this point. Rosario, Garland, and I’m guessing Dubberly all would need to get you wins to advance.
Yup. An arm (or 3) is going to have to stand on their head if we want to see a miracle.

Can’t wait to see Raudelunas vs. Elko in the 8th inning tomorrow night.

Advertisement
It’s Rosario. It’s all rearranging deck chairs at this point. Rosario, Garland, and I’m guessing Dubberly all would need to get you wins to advance.
And would have to pitch one of their better games of their lives but always hope until there is none.

We're going to need to score a bunch of runs to advance. As the arms get depleted, the runs go up.

Rosario has to pitch 6-7 innings. It would be nice if the team gives him some early run support so he can keep pitching if/when he gives up some runs.

Advertisement
Thanks to SCANE for being our enduring man in the trenches.

PS: The Schdule you dutifully keep up, says 7:50 start, Jun 6th. Might wanna change that to today,

1654472033187.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back