Canes -16 vs UAB on 9/10

Advertisement
What was the BYU/Navy spread? That might give you some idea of just how much guesswork goes into these spreads prior to game 1.

What was the BYU/Navy spread? That might give you some idea of just how much guesswork goes into these spreads prior to game 1.

Every handicapper is looking to see if coaches went live or not during camp after that debacle. Navy closed +1 and lost by 52. Their coach not going live while having an offense completely dependent on timing with a brand new QB is just a head scratcher

Advertisement
BYU would have stomped that ***** whether Navy had practiced live or not. Coach Ken took the bullet, but that didn't cause them to get bombed like Pearl Harbor Part 2.

Yea, I took BYU COUGARS and collected. Early games are unpredictable. Go CANES for $200. Win that sucker and collecting $400.

Good line movement.

0D4DBDA3-C30B-4A84-91F5-58E37747DCB1.png

BYU would have stomped that ***** whether Navy had practiced live or not. Coach Ken took the bullet, but that didn't cause them to get bombed like Pearl Harbor Part 2.
Watching the game I agree. They were completely unprepared and dominated in every aspect of the game. Probably goes to show just how big of a loss Malcom Perry was

Advertisement
Watching the game I agree. They were completely unprepared and dominated in every aspect of the game. Probably goes to show just how big of a loss Malcom Perry was
That's your answer right there. Defensively, it wasn't just not live hitting, it was situations where they weren't even lined up. BYU was running plays where there wasn't even a Navy player in front of them to block.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back