Cane UDFA signings

Advertisement
I mean, was he wrong? Not saying he turned into an elite player, But the **** he saw and said was accurate.
He wasn’t wrong… and that’s tough for a lot of fans to hear. He didn’t say anything that any of us didn’t already know or suspect we just didn’t want to hear it from some 17 yr old kid.

his practice days gonna be tough....he sgonna have his hands full with the dolphins interior guys to block....if he can pick up snapping may be a chance to make the practice squad as a swing guy
wasnt he doing well against Jaden and GR15. 2 first round guys? i think he will be able to handle his own

Advertisement
Advertisement
wasnt he doing well against Jaden and GR15. 2 first round guys? i think he will be able to handle his own
He's not going to be a tackle....

hes going to be mixing it up with Christian Wilkins, Zack Seiler, Raekwon Davis and likely Emmanuel Ogbah.

Scaife isnt bad in pass pro at tackle....in the NFL i think if he can develop a snap that would help him make teams as a swing guy that can realistically play multiple spots.

I mean, was he wrong? Not saying he turned into an elite player, But the **** he saw and said was accurate.
If we’d paid him what OU did his stance on UM would’ve been different. Thats the actual truth , his dad got him a much bigger bag from his alma mater. He bashed UM to justify the decision like it wasn’t all money related.

If we’d paid him what OU did his stance on UM would’ve been different. Thats the actual truth , his dad got him a much bigger bag from his alma mater. He bashed UM to justify the decision like it wasn’t all money related.
Didn’t realize that about the bag. Was he that far off about the **** show the program looked like?

Advertisement
I’ll never forget when the jets drafted a kicker after not having a pick after the first round or it may be the first two rounds. It was the kicker from Ohio state, those fans straight booed 😂. He was a bust too 😂

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back