Cane camp report (interesting what willis says about Jess and Kul)

Advertisement
That's what kul is. He is a great pass rushing coach. His d-lines have never been known as great run stoppers.

Advertisement
I’m so pumped for Gerald. He’s earned everyone’s respect in the program with his work ethic and improvement off the field. Time to ride for your brothers and get drafted.

Advertisement
I'm really puffing got this young man. It's got to be really exciting for him that his first game back is in his home state.

"I'm really glad he's (Simpson) here."

I love his attitude, I like that he's sincere about what improvements he has made, and giving credit where it's due.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaches focus on different skills. The fact that Simpson stresses run support means all of our DL except the freshmen get the chance to learn from 2 different styles of coaches. Big plus. This should especially help JoeJax's transition from the weak side to the strong side, which requires better run support.

Im just happy as **** that g-willis came in under coach richt, had he been here under the moron regime, they would've ruined this man, like they did with other players. He's at the right school at the right time.

I kept telling people who kept going over board with the coach kul compliments when they would say "he was the best d-line coach in college football" i could never consider him the best when our run defense has been **** poor under coach kul against the better running teams, only the notre shame run defense was impressive, other than that, garbage.

When i first saw jess simpson start teaching, i knew immediately our run defense was going to be on point, that's why having a headcoach like coach richt is real valuable, one, he's his own man, he makes decision based on his own judgement, so when he hired jess simpson, i wasnt worried at all, i read many people moaning and complaining, instead of looking at coach richt's track record since he's been here, he's proven he knoww how to put a staff together, and jess simpson was the right guy at the right time. I personally didnt care that coach kul left, but when you go across the board and see the type of guys coach richt hired and their mindsets, coach rumph and coach dugans are the epitome of it. They coach like national chqmpions, and i read somewhere that somebody said "we dont have a championship experienced coaching staff" coach richt won a national championship as the oc at Fsu, coach dugans was one of his wideouts during that championship. We already know bout coach rumph, national champion, 1st round draft, and like he said the other day "since he been preaching we dont do nothing mediocre around here, so going in the 3rd or 4th round is mediocre to us" so he walked it already like he talking it.

Coach diaz, Miami all the way, he pretty much witnessed all the Miami championships, so its imbedded in him what GREATNESS is suppose to look like, its all coming together. If this team gets Blessed with Great health, i dont see nothing stopping us from making the playoffs. That clemson team we layed last year was trash on offense, all we need to do is force them into being a passing team. No way renfrow shouldnt be pressed up on.

So just to be clear, we got a national championship roster, coachew included!

Advertisement
Back