Cane Berrong Offered

Lol ignorant? No u acting like there’s some underlying reason to gossip about why he didn’t commit. Him being a cane fan growing up doesn’t matter bc if it did he would’ve committed as soon as Miami offered instead of committing to Notre Dame.

Again , my OP said "major fail" and didn't mention the gossip. It doesn't matter how Fields got beat. Why you're even trying to argue that is beyond me. There's plenty of TE's in this cycle as well we've trended in the wrong direction with since Fields got here. The TE we have committed in 2020 is a Hartley recruit.

Berrong runs circles around 2021 Brantley and he's 40lbs heavier.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This kid is from Georgia dip****. Yes we have the richest TE tradition of talent which makes his #'s as a HS Junior that much more impressive. How dumb are you? He's the #2 TE in the nation and we blew a layup.

What does the kid growing up in Georgia have anything to do with what YOU said about the kid having Canes stuff all over his room you taint. I was referring to all the kids spewing UM dream school nonsense only to sellout. How friggin stupid are you? I’m having a conversation and you get to name calling? Tough little internet fella aren’t you?

I could give a rats *** about numbers. How about separation and if he can catch the **** pigskin. Typical **** worrying about what we don’t have when we’ll have the nastiest pair of TE’s in the country this year and more waiting in the wings already committed. Watch your mouth.

Layup according to who? You? Internet tough guy? Reads a couple things and you’re the **** pope of internet opinions? Because he has a tenth of a second better in the 100m than Mallory? Fck em.

Last edited:
What does the kid growing up in Georgia have anything to do with what YOU said about the kid having Canes stuff all over his room you taint. I was referring to all the kids spewing UM dream school nonsense only to sellout. How friggin stupid are you? I’m having a conversation and you get to name calling? Tough little internet fella aren’t you?

I could give a rats *** about numbers. How about separation and if he can catch the **** pigskin. Typical **** worrying about what we don’t have when we’ll have the nastiest pair of TE’s in the country this year and more waiting in the wings already committed. Watch your mouth.

Layup according to who? You? Internet tough guy? Reads a couple things and you’re the **** pope of internet opinions? Because he has a tenth of a second better in the 100m than Mallory? Fck em.

Calm down francis.

Advertisement
His name is 100% worth mentioning and it's not the crux of my argument. You wrote a whole paragraph to say what exactly?
I wrote my whole paragraph to say the whole paragraph you wrote was some crybaby bulllllll**** with nothing that meant anything worth a ****

Seems like Suero threw a tantrum and then just bugged out.

Strangest fūcking series of posts by a mod or staff writer on this site I’ve ever seen.

I’ll just write it off to the fact that he’s 17 and doesn’t have much real world experience with adults yet.

Advertisement
Seems like Suero threw a tantrum and then just bugged out.

Strangest fūcking series of posts by a mod or staff writer on this site I’ve ever seen.

I’ll just write it off to the fact that he’s 17 and doesn’t have much real world experience with adults yet.
I’m not upset I just told you guys what I’ve heard. You can believe it or not.

Again , my OP said "major fail" and didn't mention the gossip. It doesn't matter how Fields got beat. Why you're even trying to argue that is beyond me. There's plenty of TE's in this cycle as well we've trended in the wrong direction with since Fields got here. The TE we have committed in 2020 is a Hartley recruit.

Berrong runs circles around 2021 Brantley and he's 40lbs heavier.

Any actual valid numbers on Berrong?

Maybe Berrong just wasn't the top target for Miami. The way his recruitment from Miami's end has gone didn't seem like they prioritized him that much right or wrong

Advertisement
Maybe Berrong just wasn't the top target for Miami. The way his recruitment from Miami's end has gone didn't seem like they prioritized him that much right or wrong

I have no real info to base it on but I have gotten that feeling, too. and I have to wonder how much Hartley put into the recruitment at UGA....

I have no real info to base it on but I have gotten that feeling, too. and I have to wonder how much Hartley put into the recruitment at UGA....
He never offered at Miami despite the obvious interest from Berrong so I would think the same.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back