Can we be civil?

Advertisement
The Hurricanes are my team and have been for over 60 years. What did anyone expect going into the year? The loss to Alabama was expected and we played better then the score. I think that game damaged the team psychologically. We then BEAT APP St a team that last year Penn State had to go to overtime to win 45-38 so they were not chopped liver and after the Bama loss was to be expected. Michigan St was a disaster but not until the 4th quarter where the wheels fell off but Mich St is a drastically improved team from last year, they have the leading rusher in the nation. Sure I am disappointed but teams learn from non-conference competition and we have time to fix what's broke before we start and we start with a home ACC game. Our main competition started the ACC with a loss. If we bomb out in the ACC then we move on from there via drastic changes but UNTIL then lets support our team. If we win the Coastal Clemson is vulnerable this year so we could have a dramatic reversal IF our team gets its confidence back. Sure it will take some doing but anything is possible. The rips on Diaz is his inexperience so do we have him gain experience here and leave or hope that he is learning and can be the coach so many of us EXPECTED. I am not for throwing the baby out with the wash water. Our season is the ACC now, let it play out and then make the necessary changes. I for one want this team to succeed, it is a great challenge but we are capable. I will never root for losses as some here are. I am excited to see Garcia or TVD step up and take charge of this team, our success should be in their hands and they seem capable. GO CANES!
Do you eat quiche?

😂😂😂c'mon now, no more learning on the job for Manuela.

What more is there to see?

Refute their post with facts
TenseDetailedBee-max-1mb.gif

The Hurricanes are my team and have been for over 60 years. What did anyone expect going into the year? The loss to Alabama was expected and we played better then the score. I think that game damaged the team psychologically. We then BEAT APP St a team that last year Penn State had to go to overtime to win 45-38 so they were not chopped liver and after the Bama loss was to be expected. Michigan St was a disaster but not until the 4th quarter where the wheels fell off but Mich St is a drastically improved team from last year, they have the leading rusher in the nation. Sure I am disappointed but teams learn from non-conference competition and we have time to fix what's broke before we start and we start with a home ACC game. Our main competition started the ACC with a loss. If we bomb out in the ACC then we move on from there via drastic changes but UNTIL then lets support our team. If we win the Coastal Clemson is vulnerable this year so we could have a dramatic reversal IF our team gets its confidence back. Sure it will take some doing but anything is possible. The rips on Diaz is his inexperience so do we have him gain experience here and leave or hope that he is learning and can be the coach so many of us EXPECTED. I am not for throwing the baby out with the wash water. Our season is the ACC now, let it play out and then make the necessary changes. I for one want this team to succeed, it is a great challenge but we are capable. I will never root for losses as some here are. I am excited to see Garcia or TVD step up and take charge of this team, our success should be in their hands and they seem capable. GO CANES!
Honestly enough with this stuff. The team was 9-3 last year. They're supposed to improve. They're supposed to play Alabama tough. They're supposed to be coach to a level that when they play an Alabama they don't wilt mentally for weeks to come (which is a bull**** excuse). It would be good also, if they played some of the top recruits like Taylor, Arroyo, Williams over players that arent' performing cause performance matters.

As to what i expected - absolutely this disaster that is about to ensue. Cause when you're leader is total overwhelmed and out of his league, everyone can tell and it starts to fall apart piece by piece. If you are still supporting Diaz and talking about helping him learn here then you are (respectfully cause i know you are being a great fan in your own way) part of the problem in this instance. But i feel your pain.

Advertisement
How is the OP not trolling?

It's one thing to say you still support the Canes, but to suggest there is still a shot at winning the coastal is beyond brain dead and not one serious football person would agree with his take. So is that trolling?

We're mathematically still alive in the Coastal. Fraggle is 100% correct about that. I think you and I both know that dream will likely die next Thursday when UVA comes to town.

Regardless, we will treat the oldest member of this website with some dignity and respect. No different that you'd treat your own grandfather for making a heartfelt argument about something you know he's wrong about.

This.
Unprepared, unmotivated, undiciplined, and possibly the worst part....lacking FUNDAMENTALS.
That is why everyone is ****ed. If we would have played bama decently closer, didn't look like a JV middle school team vs App St, and didnt set the 2021 record for missed tackles vs Mich St maybe people would view things differently?

Our O line has wayy too much experience and age/time in a program to be THIS bad. It's embarrassing.
Pick a category and there's been failure. At the most basic level, he can't be a defensive coordinator and hc at the same and allow his team to lead the nation in missed tackles, then expect to live criticism free. Thats basic ****.

Advertisement
Lol hahahahahahhhahah

CLEMSON IS VULNERABLE???

Then what do you call us?

There is no way that with 6 years worth of results and the what you’ve already seen from this team that they are running the table and getting winning the ACC coastal

Your post reminds me of this scene from Animal House...

We're mathematically still alive in the Coastal. Fraggle is 100% correct about that. I think you and I both know that dream will likely die next Thursday when UVA comes to town.

Regardless, we will treat the oldest member of this website with some dignity and respect. No different that you'd treat your own grandfather for making a heartfelt argument about something you know he's wrong about.
In all fairness old people do like their naps.

Advertisement

To be clear, is this the Fraggle Protection Program?

I'm fan and great that they post.

Or, is there a renewed push to reduce insults, cuz I like to speak with a manager please....

😁

Civil? We are witnessing the sinking of the Titanic. All is well...lol.

Advertisement
Honestly enough with this stuff. The team was “8-3” last year. They're supposed to improve. They're supposed to play Alabama tough. They're supposed to be coach to a level that when they play an Alabama they don't wilt mentally for weeks to come (which is a bull**** excuse). It would be good also, if they played some of the top recruits like Taylor, Arroyo, Williams over players that arent' performing cause performance matters.

As to what i expected - absolutely this disaster that is about to ensue. Cause when you're leader is total overwhelmed and out of his league, everyone can tell and it starts to fall apart piece by piece. If you are still supporting Diaz and talking about helping him learn here then you are (respectfully cause i know you are being a great fan in your own way) part of the problem in this instance. But i feel your pain.

FIFY & I agree.

Advertisement
Back