Can we be civil?

Welcome back. You and many others are getting band. I may **** around and join the party. This place is run like a prison.
I wish. Prison guards get paid. And I might make some additional income when I "leave my post early," unfortunately leaving an opening for an unknown assailant to bring a shank to the showers and settle old scores.

Advertisement
The Big House Jail GIF by ClawsTNT

Welcome back. You and many others are getting band. I may **** around and join the party. This place is run like a prison.
I read through this thread. Ridiculous how someone who half the board believes to be a troll instead of this age narrative is this protected. Even if that narrative is true, if you can’t handle the heat, stay out of the boards. I responded the way I did because I believed him to be a troll.

Looking through his history, looks like there was also a Blake James thread that started while I was band which is further evidence of a troll. Power hungry mods will be the downfall of this site.

The post that got me was actually the middle finger one which btw, was a reaction that was available on this site not too long ago. Ridiculous hypocrisy.

The real crime in all of this was the mods taking away my source of slacking around in the office with that band, for a whole **** week!

I read through this thread. Ridiculous how someone who half the board believes to be a troll instead of this age narrative is this protected. Even if that narrative is true, if you can’t handle the heat, stay out of the boards. I responded the way I did because I believed him to be a troll.

Looking through his history, looks like there was also a Blake James thread that started while I was band which is further evidence of a troll. Power hungry mods will be the downfall of this site.

The post that got me was actually the middle finger one which btw, was a reaction that was available on this site not too long ago. Ridiculous hypocrisy.

The real crime in all of this was the mods taking away my source of slacking around in the office with that band, for a whole **** week!

If you suspect someone is a troll, please do call them out as such in the Kills Trolls Dead Thread, where Kangaroo Court is always in session. We did decide to deactivate the middle finger reaction out of concern that it could be interpreted in a manner that is inconsistent with board policies, but we've pretty consistently treated gifs w/ personal insults as personal insults for infraction purposes. I don't think I was personally in here handing out infractions/warnings, but there were definitely posters in this thread that took very light hearted jabs (and didn't get warned) and other posters who took a more aggressive route (and got warnings). Live and learn is the best advice I can give.

Other than that, I can only offer you this:

Pin by CLAUDINA MERCIER on GET WELL | Get well, Get well soon, Wellness

Advertisement
If you suspect someone is a troll, please do call them out as such in the Kills Trolls Dead Thread, where Kangaroo Court is always in session. We did decide to deactivate the middle finger reaction out of concern that it could be interpreted in a manner that is inconsistent with board policies, but we've pretty consistently treated gifs w/ personal insults as personal insults for infraction purposes. I don't think I was personally in here handing out infractions/warnings, but there were definitely posters in this thread that took very light hearted jabs (and didn't get warned) and other posters who took a more aggressive route (and got warnings). Live and learn is the best advice I can give.

Other than that, I can only offer you this:

Pin by CLAUDINA MERCIER on GET WELL | Get well, Get well soon, Wellness
I will be making my case after Manny gets his *** kicked tonight. All I request is for the sympathizers to stay away from the ruling.

Thank you for the well wishes but I’m afraid I will not be well until the Manny and Blake sympathizers are gone.

Advertisement
Back