can we actually pull this off??

5XNC

Senior
can duke and bush and howard, etc get the south florida recruits together and pull off a coup? can they along w/ golden get coley, k bryant, grace, collins and thomas to join them in coral gables?
if i'm golden, i get duke and the other south florida guys and current commits to have a recruiting weekend or 2 w/ all the south florida kids uncommitted and pull this off.

Advertisement
I swore after Tracy, Bush, and McCord last year I would never doubt this staff again.

So in figure why the **** not?

Advertisement
obviously golden's gonna have to be adamant about staying at UM or other coaches will eat this class alive. and i think he is.
yeah, kirkland too.
then, that get us the other booker t kids next year.
duke's gotta convince them to make it a hometown thing and bring this back.

Golden is an elite recruiter who is already on the recruiting trail while Jimbo and Muschamp are preparing for post season play. Self imposing the bowl ban is going to turn out to be the best decision this football program could have made. Get the **** behind us while Golden hauls in the class that solidifies the roster with ballers.

Golden is an elite recruiter who is already on the recruiting trail while Jimbo and Muschamp are preparing for post season play. Self imposing the bowl ban is going to turn out to be the best decision this football program could have made. Get the **** behind us while Golden hauls in the class that solidifies the roster with ballers.

Dimbo is also looking for new coaches because he just lost his DC, OC, and his head of recruiting and S&C guy

Advertisement
that certainly is the silver lining w/ the bowl ban. he needs to adamantly deny interviewing for any job and he can set himself up for a NC run in a year or 2.
rally the troops, build a sense of commitment to the hometown team and turning this around and needing these guys to do this. golden creates excitement and i'm sure he can pump these guys up to get on board w/ him.

I don't think it is unrealistic at all. I've always felt like we'd get Thomas, Kirkland, and Grace and was still pretty confident about Collins. On Coley, if we asked him to do certain things to become a 'Cane and he did them, then I think that bodes pretty well for our chances. Dunno what happened with him though.

Dimbo is also looking for new coaches because he just lost his DC, OC, and his head of recruiting and S&C guy

Jimbo is garbage. When he didn't hire an OC and let his ego decide to run the offense while cutting his teeth as a new HC it was the beginning of the end for him. Let's see if he hires a top notch OC as well as a new DC. Either way FSU will be learning a new defensive scheme while breaking in a new QB next season. This was the season Jimbo had to make it happen and he didn't get it done. The Jimbo experiment is all but over and Golden is about to push their **** in.

yeah, this was jimbo's year w/ the sr qb and talent he had.
and i agree, been adamant we had collins and we'd get thomas and grace and kirkland.
it'd be great to just get them together w/ duke and others and make a commitment to all come to UM and right this thing. get them on board and any others committed elsewhere from dade or broward.

Advertisement
Also, how weird is football in South Florida right now...best running back in the 2013 class is from South Plantation and the best 2013 WR is from Northeast lol

If we succeed in keeping Coley, Collins, Bryant, Thomas, and Kirkland all in Miami, ******* crown the man. That's 2 years in a row we got the Dade-Broward connection going on.

This group of kids we have now and Golden are special.

I wouldn't put this past them at all. They're a family and will get this done.

Advertisement
if he pulls this off, he shocks the cfb world and south florida is on lockdown to uf and fsu until further notice. jimbo and muschamp won't have any idea what is going on down here.

If we succeed in keeping Coley, Collins, Bryant, Thomas, and Kirkland all in Miami, ****ing crown the man. That's 2 years in a row we got the Dade-Broward connection going on.

Tom Lemming- "How do you build a consistent winner in college? Through recruiting. Oklahoma has great organization in recruiting and the guys over the last 10 years who have done the best have been Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Stoops and Mack Brown. They’ve all been consistent, and they don’t take a year off. The young guys coming up would be Al Golden and Lane Kiffin, neither of whom takes a year off."

Is any of that confirmed besides Stoops?

bomb, i was wondering the same thing. people seem confident, although i haven't seen anything definitive. which doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Advertisement
Back