can we actually pull this off??

Golden is an elite recruiter who is already on the recruiting trail while Jimbo and Muschamp are preparing for post season play. Self imposing the bowl ban is going to turn out to be the best decision this football program could have made. Get the **** behind us while Golden hauls in the class that solidifies the roster with ballers.

Dimbo is also looking for new coaches because he just lost his DC, OC, and his head of recruiting and S&C guy

Is any of that confirmed besides Stoops?
Yes, go read the coaching thread in the WEZ it has all the links I dont feel like reposting all of them

Advertisement
Read 10 pages of that **** and didn't see a single confirmation that anyone besides stoops is gone.

Golden will get who he wants and who is best for the program. Don't even worry about it. He WILL lock down SFL for the most part. Some kids may slip through the cracks, but he's got the majority of them locked down.

Advertisement
Our best recruiter is the ACC Rookie of the Year, turn this kid loose over the Xmas holidays and let him close all of the So Florida deals.

I can't recall the last time we struck gold with local studs like we did with bush, Howard and duke. If they buy in to golden, that gives us so much local street cred, it ain't even funny.

AU, at this point, pulling off even thomas and kirkland, collins along w/ the other committed south florida kids is gonna set UM up for the next several years with street cred.

To add to that point 5X, if we just get the local and family talent in 2014 we are talking top 5 class for sure.

Advertisement
No one will recruit harder for you than your own players who happen to know every elite recruit in the local football community. Your own players can call recruits 100 times a day if they way. There are no restrictions.

No one will recruit harder for you than your own players who happen to know every elite recruit in the local football community. Your own players can call recruits 100 times a day if they way. There are no restrictions.

Yes, it's one thing for your own players to know elite players locally - we usually have that. The difference this year is that our own players just so happen to be legends (5 star studs) in the local community. I honestly can't remember the last time we had that on this team. Someone help me out...

Last time we landed local studs like those guys and they bought into our program??

Excellent point and it really paid off for us last year.

Yes, it's one thing for your own players to know elite players locally - we usually have that. The difference this year is that our own players just so happen to be legends (5 star studs) in the local community. I honestly can't remember the last time we had that on this team. Someone help me out...

Last time we landed local studs like those guys and they bought into our program??

I hope this is a joke, however you saved yourself at the end and proved your own point. Because we could go on and on about landing highly recruited local players from FL, but they werent coached up and didnt but into the program-

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back