Can someone please tell

Using this logic, any team could have beat 2001 Miami because Boston College managed to almost beat them that one game.

There’s a difference between respect and fear. Clemson has earned respect. They are the premier program in college football and are by far the most talented team we will face this season. They have shown an ability to reload at positions when they lose guys to the draft so I don’t think there’s going to be some kind of huge drop off just because they have a few new starters. They have looked very impressive against admittedly weak competition this season but they have a solid Virginia team this weekend so we’ll get a better gauge on how good they are. Miami can beat them but only a totally blind homer would expect some kind of blowout victory. I expect a very hard fought game that Miami will have almost zero margin for error in. A win puts Miami squarely in the national championship discussion. A hard fought loss can still solidify Miami as a top 10 quality team.
Have they looked impressive meaning scoring every possession or what because. They looked beatable to me against Wake if they played a better team.
Who was dominated in these games. What stood out or who on defense. Because i know all you guys are going to say Lawrence and Etienne but who else have you guys seen. I believe their tight end is good. But Canes fans talk about team but only throw out 2 names on offense. Come better!

Advertisement
But who scares you on the D line. Give me a name.
Their whole statrting line tbh, on the inside both their starting dts have looked good Nyles Pickney and Tyler Davis on the edge Justin Foster and particularly KJ Henry. Coming off the edge the Breese is a freak, but i think i havent seen him much except against citadel.

Their whole statrting line tbh, on the inside both their starting dts have looked good Nyles Pickney and Tyler Davis on the edge Justin Foster and particularly KJ Henry. Coming off the edge the Breese is a freak, but i think i havent seen him much except against citadel.
Canes would look like team full of all Americans against the Citadel this year.

Citadel ok! Tyler Davis is injured didn't play. K. J didn't have a tackle did you watch or seen highlights. Breese plays inside. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No ones scared of them but you sure as **** should respect them.
Nothing wrong with admitting that they’re a measuring stick for where we’re at as a team this year.

Advertisement
Have you not seen the last few meetings with Clemson? Last two matchups have been 96-3.

There is very good reason to not have confidence against a team like Clemson. Manny Diaz coming off a bye week, has not proven to be a recipe for good things. Our O-Line against their D-Line. Can our DB's cover their WRs. Our LB's vs Etienne out the backfield and on screens.

I think this game will be much closer than previous matchups but I still think Clemson wins it
I think you guys are focusing too much on last year. Yes we have the same head coach but he surely recognized the same issues you’re mentioning and addressed them. Fired the OC who was a hindrance after the first year, hired an OC who has proven he can get this offense going, O-line playing better and we have a QB who is a game changer in his own right. Absolutely none of those positives I just named were here the last 2 times we met up with Clemson. Offense and Defense seem to really be feeding off of eachother now and kids seem to be buying in. That makes a world of difference.

I think you guys are focusing too much on last year. Yes we have the same head coach but he surely recognized the same issues you’re mentioning and addressed them. Fired the OC who was a hindrance after the first year, hired an OC who has proven he can get this offense going, O-line playing better and we have a QB who is a game changer in his own right. Absolutely none of those positives I just named were here the last 2 times we met up with Clemson. Offense and Defense seem to really be feeding off of eachother now and kids seem to be buying in. That makes a world of difference.
Have to show and prove!

Have they looked impressive meaning scoring every possession or what because. They looked beatable to me against Wake if they played a better team.
Who was dominated in these games. What stood out or who on defense. Because i know all you guys are going to say Lawrence and Etienne but who else have you guys seen. I believe their tight end is good. But Canes fans talk about team but only throw out 2 names on offense. Come better!
The Wake game was 27-0 at halftime and 37-3 after three quarters. I guess being up 34 after three quarters is being "beatable". They pulled the first team in the third quarter when it was 37-3.

Their starting receivers, who have only played 5 quarters of football are:

Amari Rogers- 6 catches 134 yards 1TD
Frank Ladson- 4 catches 108 yards 2TD
Joseph Ngata- 3 catches for 48 yards 0TD.

You keep asking everyone to name other players besides Lawrence or Ettienne. You should know who the other players are already since you've apparently watched enough Clemson football this year to determine that they're not good.

Have to show and prove!
These are facts... I’m sure we can agree that what we’re seeing so far tho is better by far than anything we’ve put on display in recent years. We finally have an offense that doesn’t look like it’s being called by a cheesy Madden player. If Enos was still our OC I wouldn’t even watch the game lol

Advertisement
me why are we so afraid of Clemson. I understand that they have Lawrence and Etienne but dang, yall are nervous wreck not giving a team you guys love a chance. Clemson had to replace starters as well as other teams. They lost 4 O line, 2 stud receivers(Higgins and Ross)on offense. So Lawrence right now is trying to find his security blanket receiver(like we have Jordan) so far it looks like he throws to Rodgers and the Te Galloway. Their New O line haven't been tested ( by a good-fast defense) but Wake did get pressure on them and cause problems at the beginning. Wake game was similar to past years us good d and no offense that game.

Defensively they lost 3 guys in secondary so their young, All world player in Simmons and some D lineman but we're worried. Again in that Wake gm (Wake) left opportunities disappear with drops and qb miscues against them. This team (Miami) is different.

GIVE NAMES OF IMPACT PLAYERS FOR CLEMSON OTHER THAN LAWRENCE AND ETIENNE NEED TO SEE SOMETHING!!!

I know will we play a sound offensive game against thrm because of our Offensive coaches, they are not settling for less. There is energy on the sideline by them when the offense comes off which we haven't seen in a while. Keeping players motivated.

You hate the media and what they say about the team but you guys say the same sh##. Do some research for once and quit going off what the media speaks of, watch these teams and get your own take.

Beat Fswho then all you see is negative thread about what Clemson is going to do to us or something about how our defensive coaches suck but praise a player that is coached by them.

I can feel it, it's different around here the culture is changing. Remember they have to line it up between those lines just like us. Have some positive thinking and Go D### Canes!
It's the new generation of people who say they root for UM, ****'s scared of everything Clemson or Bama related, as if they're the litmus test for football, ***** them, it's time to go and bust they ***, it's not only the voice of coach rumph no mo', it's ed reed's voice now to, both True goons, they not having that scared ****. The only ones we need to be worried about being scared is baker and diaz, if they start running zone early, I'll be the designated first series or two slapper, and *** slap some sense back into them ****'s .

Citadel ok! Tyler Davis is injured didn't play. K. J didn't have a tackle did you watch or seen highlights. Breese plays inside. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I meant bench, not edge, sorry. I did say that the sample size is against crappy citadel and wake teams. I did watch, and though I am aware he didnt record a tackle he still is a scary dude. I maybe putting stock into their previous Clemson teams and I should not be worried; I still think those guys are **** good and should be the best line we are going to face all year

We have a chance but a lot of things have to fall into place.
What they do offensive can really works against what we do defensively I think...and they have the players to execute it.
Keeping Ethiene under control will be key.
He he gets going with that QB its over.
They will get pressure on us...so we need to be able to handle that.
Hope its a game in the fourth...if it is we are playing with house money. JMO

The Wake game was 27-0 at halftime and 37-3 after three quarters. I guess being up 34 after three quarters is being "beatable". They pulled the first team in the third quarter when it was 37-3.

Their starting receivers, who have only played 5 quarters of football are:

Amari Rogers- 6 catches 134 yards 1TD
Frank Ladson- 4 catches 108 yards 2TD
Joseph Ngata- 3 catches for 48 yards 0TD.

You keep asking everyone to name other players besides Lawrence or Ettienne. You should know who the other players are already since you've apparently watched enough Clemson football this year to determine that they're not good.
Quit going off final score Wake first three possession should of had points but hey!

Advertisement
To your point about the bye, I'm not as concerned because of Lashlee. My hope is it just gives him more time to formulate a game plan to attack their D. After what we've seen so far in just 3 games, I feel confident he'll use the time wisely.

Our defense is more concerning - believe it or not. If we can contain Ettienne, limit the big play, and rattle Lawrence's cage enough, we should give them a good game.
Exactly, Etienne is my biggest concern

Quit going off final score Wake first three possession should of had points but hey!
I didn't go by the final score. the game was 37-3 midway through the third quarter when Clemson pulled their starters. If anything, the final score makes the game look closer than it was.

**** homer ..... bet you’re still laughing at the worries here cincy? The Clemson dline owned us, our offense couldn’t get started thanks to their penetration....

Advertisement
**** homer ..... bet you’re still laughing at the worries here cincy? The Clemson dline owned us, our offense couldn’t get started thanks to their penetration....
Cincy you’re a clown and it shows, recognize talent where it’s due. We got owned from the get go.

Have you ever played football, probably not. Just a couch potatoe rooting for a team demise. If you're blitzing sending six and seven men you should get penatration. Our Offense didnt do anything because of a bad game plan from start and alot of mental errots idioit! We need receivers in a bad way and didnt try to run the ball until late 2nd qtr. Yea we lost but I still rep hard. Sucka!

We're "afraid" because they manhandle us every time we play. Sure, they "reloaded" but ... they obviously reload with better players and, most importantly, actually develop recruits so they improve and are ready when called upon.

Have you ever played football, probably not. Just a couch potatoe rooting for a team demise. If you're blitzing sending six and seven men you should get penatration. Our Offense didnt do anything because of a bad game plan from start and alot of mental errots idioit! We need receivers in a bad way and didnt try to run the ball until late 2nd qtr. Yea we lost but I still rep hard. Sucka!
HahahahahaHahahahhahaha i did not actually. Not a couch potato though, got a great education thanks to another sport .... i am just not a homer that laughs when people object my views, i recognized and pointed out the disparity in talent

Advertisement
Back