Can someone please tell

You stated Clemsom was sleep walking, only time i hear that phrase is a game before a big one whereas the team is struggling. Wont response to any more of your post on here.

Usually the only time you would hear that is before a big game, but as I stated, the ACC has been very watered down the last few years and they can, and have sleep walked through large chunks of all of those seasons, as they could. Understand now?!?!

Advertisement
me why are we so afraid of Clemson. I understand that they have Lawrence and Etienne but dang, yall are nervous wreck not giving a team you guys love a chance. Clemson had to replace starters as well as other teams. They lost 4 O line, 2 stud receivers(Higgins and Ross)on offense. So Lawrence right now is trying to find his security blanket receiver(like we have Jordan) so far it looks like he throws to Rodgers and the Te Galloway. Their New O line haven't been tested ( by a good-fast defense) but Wake did get pressure on them and cause problems at the beginning. Wake game was similar to past years us good d and no offense that game.

Defensively they lost 3 guys in secondary so their young, All world player in Simmons and some D lineman but we're worried. Again in that Wake gm (Wake) left opportunities disappear with drops and qb miscues against them. This team (Miami) is different.

GIVE NAMES OF IMPACT PLAYERS FOR CLEMSON OTHER THAN LAWRENCE AND ETIENNE NEED TO SEE SOMETHING!!!

I know will we play a sound offensive game against thrm because of our Offensive coaches, they are not settling for less. There is energy on the sideline by them when the offense comes off which we haven't seen in a while. Keeping players motivated.

You hate the media and what they say about the team but you guys say the same sh##. Do some research for once and quit going off what the media speaks of, watch these teams and get your own take.

Beat Fswho then all you see is negative thread about what Clemson is going to do to us or something about how our defensive coaches suck but praise a player that is coached by them.

I can feel it, it's different around here the culture is changing. Remember they have to line it up between those lines just like us. Have some positive thinking and Go D### Canes!
So you are saying the cupboard is bare at Clemson. Dabo did not replace the guys that graduated. You might want to check out Clemson last 5 years vs Miami's last 5 years.

So you are saying the cupboard is bare at Clemson. Dabo did not replace the guys that graduated. You might want to check out Clemson last 5 years vs Miami's last 5 years.
Im saying guys are not givingnus a fighters chance and you guys are proving it. Ranks of players does alwaus mean stud. Im saying name me a player other than the two the scares you period. All i get is recruiting or the last 5 years. I need impact players names.

Usually the only time you would hear that is before a big game, but as I stated, the ACC has been very watered down the last few years and they can, and have sleep walked through large chunks of all of those seasons, as they could. Understand now?!?!
Well you can say that about any other conference being down. Even the SEC because you hear O state or Alabama .

Do we have a chance? Yes. However, in recent memory, our best win was over #2 ranked ND in 2017. A month later, Clemson stomped us. Honestly, I'm glad we have a team like Clemson on our schedule, because originally we had no team to test us this season.

Advertisement
Well you can say that about any other conference being down. Even the SEC because you hear O state or Alabama .
I am not saying other conferences aren't down, I am simply saying Clemson has been able to sleep walk through the ACC year after year. This year is different and they know it. We will get their 100% effort. We will also see exactly how good we are.

Trevor Lawrence is 31-1 as a starter dude.

No one is afraid of them, but they should and will be a heavy favorite no matter what they lost, especially with that kid under center.

We can win this game, but stop making people who respect a dominant program that's gone 69-5 the last five years, with two titles and four NC games played in seem silly.

This game is going to be very hard to win.
I think he only lost like 2 games as a starter in high school

Advertisement
Clemson may have a tougher game than many thought it may be this week. They play VT on the road and VT just blasted NC St with 23 players including numerous starters out. Remains to be seen if NC St is that bad or VT that good. Be an interesting game to watch this week
Actually they are at home against UVA.

Clemson may have a tougher game than many thought it may be this week. They play VT on the road and VT just blasted NC St with 23 players including numerous starters out. Remains to be seen if NC St is that bad or VT that good. Be an interesting game to watch this week
VT plays Duke this week.

Have you not seen the last few meetings with Clemson? Last two matchups have been 96-3.

There is very good reason to not have confidence against a team like Clemson. Manny Diaz coming off a bye week, has not proven to be a recipe for good things. Our O-Line against their D-Line. Can our DB's cover their WRs. Our LB's vs Etienne out the backfield and on screens.

I think this game will be much closer than previous matchups but I still think Clemson wins it
To your point about the bye, I'm not as concerned because of Lashlee. My hope is it just gives him more time to formulate a game plan to attack their D. After what we've seen so far in just 3 games, I feel confident he'll use the time wisely.

Our defense is more concerning - believe it or not. If we can contain Ettienne, limit the big play, and rattle Lawrence's cage enough, we should give them a good game.

Advertisement
What I want is at the end of the game and we score the game winning touchdown, said player runs up those steps and touches Harold's Rock, like Thrill Hill running into the tunnel and shooting pistols.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back