Can someone please tell

Advertisement
7FDBEAF4-701E-4460-BC5F-EDBE94BABAA9.jpeg

Advertisement
Clemson was sleep walking in both of those games, believe me, we won't get a sleep walking Clemson team. We will get their absolute best.
Why it wasn't like they had big games afterwards! Give me something better. So i guess we slept walked the Louisville gm. Come on

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why it wasn't like they had big games afterwards! Give me something better. So i guess we slept walked the Louisville gm. Come on
You proved my point, they didn't have a big game afterwards. Let's face it, up until this season, the ACC hasn't been much to brag about outside of Clemson. I spent a lot of my career in SC and know a lot of Clemson fans. Their biggest fear the last few seasons is staying motivated. This year they know they aren't cruising to the ACC title. Say what you want dude, but Clemson is for real and will be our first true test of the season.

You proved my point, they didn't have a big game afterwards. Let's face it, up until this season, the ACC hasn't been much to brag about outside of Clemson. I spent a lot of my career in SC and know a lot of Clemson fans. Their biggest fear the last few seasons is staying motivated. This year they know they aren't cruising to the ACC title. Say what you want dude, but Clemson is for real and will be our first true test of the season.
What!!! You sleep walk i guess before a big game. Come on man andvwe are theirs!

Advertisement
We needed a qb. His arm strength sucked.

Yeah that's true, but with our three best Off. players out we gave them nothing to key on. Couple that with Richt's play calling It was going to be tough climb. The Def. did settle in after a couple of series, they just no help from the Off. at all.

They are to be respected, not feared. We can beat them.

What the **** are you talking about? You are talking circles around yourself.
You stated Clemsom was sleep walking, only time i hear that phrase is a game before a big one whereas the team is struggling. Wont response to any more of your post on here.

Yeah that's true, but with our three best Off. players out we gave them nothing to key on. Couple that with Richt's play calling It was going to be tough climb. The Def. did settle in after a couple of series, they just no help from the Off. at all.

They are to be respected, not feared. We can beat them.
Well when you can't sustain first downs or a drive the defense are bond to give in ala Louisville gm.

Advertisement
Back