Can someone please tell

Advertisement
Dude you're just cherry picking **** and ignoring reality. clemson has only lost 5 games in the last 5 years with TWO national championships during that stretch. They haven't finished a season outside the top 5 those years. Miami has 20 losses in the last 5 years and hasn't finished ranked in the top 10 since 2003. clemson is also averaging 10 slots better per year in recruiting. They also have what may be the number one draft pick playing at the most important position on the field. They will be heavily favored for a reason and they're at home for the game. It's not even close to how much better clemson is compared to any other team on Miami's schedule this year. Miami is looking light years better than last year but don't ignore what clemson brings to this game. It's not fear, it's knowing your opponent.

Dude you're just cherry picking **** and ignoring reality. clemson has only lost 5 games in the last 5 years with TWO national championships during that stretch. They haven't finished a season outside the top 5 those years. Miami has 20 losses in the last 5 years and hasn't finished ranked in the top 10 since 2003. clemson is also averaging 10 slots better per year in recruiting. They also have what may be the number one draft pick playing at the most important position on the field. They will be heavily favored for a reason and they're at home for the game. It's not even close to how much better clemson is compared to any other team on Miami's schedule this year. Miami is looking light years better than last year but don't ignore what clemson brings to this game. It's not fear, it's knowing your opponent.
So you know this Clemson team! Tell me something about it. Who's their best defensive player to worry about. Give me something other than a history lesson i know about. We are talking about 2020 Clemson. Seems as if you have fear like we once had over teams!

To be honest we not scared. The problem is we have had games with them and got our *** handed to us. But we not the same team yrs ago. We have almost two weeks to prepare and find flaws in there game. We can study and attack them at there weakest point bc we will have time to get prepared.
Now this is where some of you might not like what I say but even though we beat fsu 52 to 10. We still got issues and some spots that keep happening. For instance get Pope of of returns now please before he make us lose a game. That is not for him at all.
Wr still dropping the balls. Not as bad last night but it can be cleaned up more.
And DK missed on a few throws last night I was surprised to be honest.
And somebody please tell me this why has his qb runs been less n less each game? Are they trying to keep him upright or is this what he sees n he's just trying to make the right call?.

Advertisement
So you know this Clemson team! Tell me something about it. Who's their best defensive player to worry about. Give me something other than a history lesson i know about. We are talking about 2020 Clemson. Seems as if you have fear like we once had over teams!
I'm not actually playing in the game so I have nothing to fear. So far Miami has beaten two bad teams and UAB. Did you see the throws Lawrence was dropping against the Citadel? clemson's defense isn't what you should be worried about.

If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. -Sun Tzu

before the season started I was hoping for 8 wins, including getting molly whooped by Clemson. I have drank the kool-aid and I have bought into the team, I really think we have the goods to scare them, not sure if we are ready to beat them.

They are the first team that we play that is bigger and faster than us. They have an extremely good but inexperienced Oline, and those two players you mentioned are probably the two best offensive players in college football this year. If we play a clean game, I think we are in for a shootout. We dont have anything to lose, most "experts" had us at 1-2 or 2-1. The biggest thing so far has been that we have traditionally thrived when we are considered underdogs.

Advertisement
Its ******* Clemson. As well as we are playing right now, Clemson is the measuring stick. They are in a spot where we want to be.

Should we be excited about us having a shot against Clemson? **** yes. But thats about it. The players should be in the meeting room by Wednesday and prep for Clemson. Thats the mentality we have to have.

I'm not actually playing in the game so I have nothing to fear. So far Miami has beaten two bad teams and UAB. Did you see the throws Lawrence was dropping against the Citadel? clemson's defense isn't what you should be worried about.

If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. -Sun Tzu

Dude did you just say Citadel! C'mon man!

In order of importance:

1. Stopping the run, both through gaps and on the edge.
2. CB play. Doesn't matter if we stop the run if he throws for 500 yards.
3. WRs can not keep dropping catchable passes.
True!

Advertisement
before the season started I was hoping for 8 wins, including getting molly whooped by Clemson. I have drank the kool-aid and I have bought into the team, I really think we have the goods to scare them, not sure if we are ready to beat them.

They are the first team that we play that is bigger and faster than us. They have an extremely good but inexperienced Oline, and those two players you mentioned are probably the two best offensive players in college football this year. If we play a clean game, I think we are in for a shootout. We dont have anything to lose, most "experts" had us at 1-2 or 2-1. The biggest thing so far has been that we have traditionally thrived when we are considered underdogs.
They are not bigger! Their O line is ok. I personally know two of them. Carman and Bockhorst. This game has Nesta Silvera name all over it. He should have a game.

To be honest we not scared. The problem is we have had games with them and got our *** handed to us. But we not the same team yrs ago. We have almost two weeks to prepare and find flaws in there game. We can study and attack them at there weakest point bc we will have time to get prepared.
Now this is where some of you might not like what I say but even though we beat fsu 52 to 10. We still got issues and some spots that keep happening. For instance get Pope of of returns now please before he make us lose a game. That is not for him at all.
Wr still dropping the balls. Not as bad last night but it can be cleaned up more.
And DK missed on a few throws last night I was surprised to be honest.
And somebody please tell me this why has his qb runs been less n less each game? Are they trying to keep him upright or is this what he sees n he's just trying to make the right call?.
And the game was two nights ago and your still saying last night. Sober up!!!

Dude did you just say Citadel! C'mon man!
Take the glasses off and try to see the real point. The number one pick in the upcoming draft was dropping dimes 50 yards downfield. This qb is gonna hit the open receivers the last three qbs we faced couldn't. The game isn't gonna be about clemsons defense, it's gonna be about ours.

Advertisement
Some of you are confusing objectivity with negativity.
Post of the year right here. Any objective person sees the gap between us. Even if we win, they've still got a better team and no objective person would take our team over theirs. Which isn't the same as saying we suck and they're awesome. So maybe you haven't heard of their new starters, but it's worth assuming they're going to be pretty good or they wouldn't have beaten out the other guys on that team. Whereas we're not too far removed from asking frat bros on their way to class if they wouldn't like to try out for kicker.

Yes we should be excited, but at best we're a few years from where Clem is. Not that we can't get there, not that we can't win...we're just not the program they are. Yet.

They are not bigger! Their O line is ok. I personally know two of them. Carman and Bockhorst. This game has Nesta Silvera name all over it. He should have a game.
Interesting, and hope you are right, would love to beat them. My fiancee went to clemson and it would be amazing to beat them for personal reasons lol.

That being said I think our oline is where we will be really tested. but base of comparison as of now has been Wake and Citadel, who were both outmatched. We are better than both of those teams any given day, so its absurd to compare us to them.

Their Dline is what scares me as they are as big as our starters but in the 2-3 deep. Their linebackers are traditionally fast and physical as well. I think the stage is set to shock them much like the ND game in '17. But Im cautiously optimistic given that they are a different caliber than team than we have played in the last 3 years.

Interesting, and hope you are right, would love to beat them. My fiancee went to clemson and it would be amazing to beat them for personal reasons lol.

That being said I think our oline is where we will be really tested. but base of comparison as of now has been Wake and Citadel, who were both outmatched. We are better than both of those teams any given day, so its absurd to compare us to them.

Their Dline is what scares me as they are as big as our starters but in the 2-3 deep. Their linebackers are traditionally fast and physical as well. I think the stage is set to shock them much like the ND game in '17. But Im cautiously optimistic given that they are a different caliber than team than we have played in the last 3 years.
But who scares you on the D line. Give me a name.

Was Syracuse perfect or even Unc last year with a near upset! But i guess they talent was better than ours by a huge margin.
Using this logic, any team could have beat 2001 Miami because Boston College managed to almost beat them that one game.

There’s a difference between respect and fear. Clemson has earned respect. They are the premier program in college football and are by far the most talented team we will face this season. They have shown an ability to reload at positions when they lose guys to the draft so I don’t think there’s going to be some kind of huge drop off just because they have a few new starters. They have looked very impressive against admittedly weak competition this season but they have a solid Virginia team this weekend so we’ll get a better gauge on how good they are. Miami can beat them but only a totally blind homer would expect some kind of blowout victory. I expect a very hard fought game that Miami will have almost zero margin for error in. A win puts Miami squarely in the national championship discussion. A hard fought loss can still solidify Miami as a top 10 quality team.

Advertisement
Back