Can our players get Yeezys?

Relly, where is UA making this big move in the sneaker game? No one cares about their sneakers, and most of them look like Walmart ****. UA makes its money with underwear and apparel.

Actually adidas has some nice looking shoes including the yezzy boost which are clean af and extremely hard to get. The adidas yezzy's are one of the hottest shoes out right now. A lot of people want them. Kanye has reinvigorated adidas sells IMO. Another pair I really like are the adidas ultra boost those are extremely nice and comfortable as well. The ultra boost are the shoes adidas customized in a Miami hurricane color way recently for the football players.

Still not really feeling Adidas sneakers. I mess w the shell toes and some of their fashion joints, but not feeling the sneakers too much. ****, Skechers are comfortable, but I ain't going to buy them mugs no time soon. Lol. All b.s aside, I just want them to fix our jerseys. They've disappointed me tremendously with our jerseys...

That Tubular Doom in primeknit is beautiful, Relly.

Advertisement
Sorry, f*ck Kanye! He's a misrepresentation of hip hop and does nothing for the people of Chicago really except something to benefit himself. He has a voice that could alleviate gang violence and use inappropriately. Now he wants to a designer over price some lame sneakers. .. The list goes on & on.....

kanye hasnt been **** since kiss the sky and gold digger
most of his **** after that is trash, which is why hes broke

From Chi originally, and Kanye used to be my dude...he's the perfect example of how money can change a ninja. He does all this talking, and he ain't sayin ish. He's a fool, fa real. That's what's so ironic about him dissin' Nike, talkin bout he's for the ppl; B.S! He's for himself and himself only. He's a poor rep for Chicago!

Relly, where is UA making this big move in the sneaker game? No one cares about their sneakers, and most of them look like Walmart ****. UA makes its money with underwear and apparel.

Actually adidas has some nice looking shoes including the yezzy boost which are clean af and extremely hard to get. The adidas yezzy's are one of the hottest shoes out right now. A lot of people want them. Kanye has reinvigorated adidas sells IMO. Another pair I really like are the adidas ultra boost those are extremely nice and comfortable as well. The ultra boost are the shoes adidas customized in a Miami hurricane color way recently for the football players.

Still not really feeling Adidas sneakers. I mess w the shell toes and some of their fashion joints, but not feeling the sneakers too much. ****, Skechers are comfortable, but I ain't going to buy them mugs no time soon. Lol. All b.s aside, I just want them to fix our jerseys. They've disappointed me tremendously with our jerseys...

That Tubular Doom in primeknit is beautiful, Relly.

Yeah, I feel u Chise, but I still prefer the flyknit Nikes. Real comfortable too.

Advertisement
The OVO Drake Jordan 10's would be a bigger plus...

The OVO 12s bro

He 10's a lot more
The ovo 10s ain't touching the all white ovo 12s man, them sh*ts are clean af. I might have to cop my 3rd pair of 12s this year

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the 12 overall and I don't like all white shoes. I guess it' just me.

Like the 12s a lot, but I agree, all white shoes are a pain, and the OVOs aren't all white. The sting ray leather is tan.

Advertisement
The OVO 12s bro

He 10's a lot more
The ovo 10s ain't touching the all white ovo 12s man, them sh*ts are clean af. I might have to cop my 3rd pair of 12s this year

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the 12 overall and I don't like all white shoes. I guess it' just me.

Like the 12s a lot, but I agree, all white shoes are a pain, and the OVOs aren't all white. The sting ray leather is tan.

Yeah I know it's not completely white, but it's too much white. I did like the 10's in white but I would never wear them.

He 10's a lot more

Yeah I know it's not completely white, but it's too much white. I did like the 10's in white but I would never wear them.

I love 12s..... i got the Master 12s and workin on getting the French Blue 12s.... if i can get a hold of the OVO 12s im complete.... Flue Games are goin to be a pain to cop

I love 12s..... i got the Master 12s and workin on getting the French Blue 12s.... if i can get a hold of the OVO 12s im complete.... Flue Games are goin to be a pain to cop

I got the masters and just bought the French blue 12s too 3 days ago from Nike, they Allowed me to unlock the shoes early since they f_cked up my master 12 order from them

Flu Games won't be fun. I'd love to get a pair of the Wings 12, only 10k will be made.

Advertisement
I am not sure what teams or players got these but a pair of Ultra boost to walk around in is a nice perk

adidas-ultra-boost-miami_o3djtm.jpg

Last edited:
Yeezys........ Aside from the name he built with NIKE, those shoes are garbage.

They garbage but everyone buy them? No...

You say everyone buys them like people don't do stupid **** to fit in every single day. Awful rationalization. Disagree but at least think for yourself and come with a substantial argument

No worse than some of the people ****riding one sweat shop over the other like NIKE either 1. Did anything for Miami ever or 2. actually produces better footwear......

1 up vote for the term ****riding.

Sorry, f*ck Kanye! He's a misrepresentation of hip hop and does nothing for the people of Chicago really except something to benefit himself. He has a voice that could alleviate gang violence and use inappropriately. Now he wants to a designer over price some lame sneakers. .. The list goes on & on.....
What does he or you "owe" the people of Chicago. Who are theses "people"?

Nobody owes anyone anything. That said, if you are talented or blessed enough to have a platform to help fellow humans (any color, economic background ect.) you should. Especially if you want to have a lasting legacy and truly make the world a better place. You know, all the things that egotistical delusional artist claims to be all about. The "people" are the kids with no chance at a normal life in society because their value system is Fuct growing up in the Baghdad of the USA

Advertisement
I am not sure what teams or players got these but a pair of Ultra boost to walk around in is a nice perk

View attachment 36256

Damnit those are ugly

Since I'm the Nike flag bearer on this board, I was going to refrain from my thoughts, but I'm glad you said it; them joints are ugly af.

Adidas have waaaaaaaay better athletic shoes then these....don't know why we got this ugly mofos instead.

Advertisement
Back