Can our players get Yeezys?

Lol at anyone who said sh*t about the yezzy's. Them sh*t sells out in seconds... Currently the hardest shoe to get IMO

Ppl r getting smoked over J's, bro. My homeboy, recently, down in LA got jumped for his 4's concrete b/c it was a lottery draw for like 100 pairs. Yeezy's are hot, no doubt, but they slow release J's and even though that **** has been retired from dang near 15 yrs, his shoes r the hardest to get b/c of how they r slow released.

Yeah the lines be long I don't even mess with going to mall anymore for the launch day shoes. I just online camp and buy them when they release at 10 o'clock at footlocker,footaction, eastbay, or Nike.com. J's are hard to get but currently the yeezy's are the hardest by far to get right now. We will see I got the master 12s 2 weeks ago and those were much harder to get than I expected. Jordan has its biggest release coming out this year with the space Jams 11s so we will see

Bro, u actually were able to cop those???! Lol. Man, I got ppls inside Nike that was basically like u going to have to wait for another sneak release on those. Lol. Yeah, the shoe game is crazy right now. Like u said, I don't go to the malls, at all, for any shoe release. eBay or Nike.com, or I'll wait for my frat bro to lace me or any other online services. The price points are outrageous right now. I think that's another reason y UA is coming so strong. Quality shoes at a "semi-reasonable" price point.

Yo the messed up thing about it is Nike.com hoed me... I had the Nike confirmation email and everything that Saturday and it said it was prepared to shipped. Then on Sunday night they sent me a bullsh*t cancellation email saying they were unable to fill my order because the order placed on their website exceeded their inventory. I was ****ed man so check this out I went into the Niketalk forum for the masters 12 thread on Tuesday that following week just 2-3 days after that Saturday and people said phone orders were going through at eastbay and footlocker so I was able to place a phone order for my size at eastbay. I got lucky as **** man. Nike just sent me an email saying that since they were unable to fulfill my order they are allowing me to purchase a reserved pair of the French blue 12s from now until the 14th of March if I want them and they are allowing me to use a 20% discount on a launch day should which they normally don't let you do. I think im going to get those shoes too since they are clean and they are only going to cost 160 with the 20% discount when they normally would cost 200.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Relly, where is UA making this big move in the sneaker game? No one cares about their sneakers, and most of them look like Walmart ****. UA makes its money with underwear and apparel.

Actually adidas has some nice looking shoes including the yezzy boost which are clean af and extremely hard to get. The adidas yezzy's are one of the hottest shoes out right now. A lot of people want them. Kanye has reinvigorated adidas sells IMO. Another pair I really like are the adidas ultra boost those are extremely nice and comfortable as well. The ultra boost are the shoes adidas customized in a Miami hurricane color way recently for the football players.

Last edited:
Broke, you know why Yeezys sell out so fast? Because they don't put many out.

That fake engineered exclusivity is what makes dummies pay $1000 for a pair of Peter Pan shoes on the resale market.

True, but I personally never have and never will pay a resale price for a pair of shoes. Especially with the way the online retailers have restocks all the time now. That wasn't always the case back in the day. But now it's common for them to restock shoes.

Relly, where is UA making this big move in the sneaker game? No one cares about their sneakers, and most of them look like Walmart ****. UA makes its money with underwear and apparel.

Steph Curry 2's outsold LBJ, KD, Kyrie 2, and Kobe's COMBINED! Steph is putting UA on the map by himself, Chise.

Advertisement
Lol at anyone who said sh*t about the yezzy's. Them sh*t sells out in seconds... Currently the hardest shoe to get IMO

Ppl r getting smoked over J's, bro. My homeboy, recently, down in LA got jumped for his 4's concrete b/c it was a lottery draw for like 100 pairs. Yeezy's are hot, no doubt, but they slow release J's and even though that **** has been retired from dang near 15 yrs, his shoes r the hardest to get b/c of how they r slow released.

Yeah the lines be long I don't even mess with going to mall anymore for the launch day shoes. I just online camp and buy them when they release at 10 o'clock at footlocker,footaction, eastbay, or Nike.com. J's are hard to get but currently the yeezy's are the hardest by far to get right now. We will see I got the master 12s 2 weeks ago and those were much harder to get than I expected. Jordan has its biggest release coming out this year with the space Jams 11s so we will see

Bro, u actually were able to cop those???! Lol. Man, I got ppls inside Nike that was basically like u going to have to wait for another sneak release on those. Lol. Yeah, the shoe game is crazy right now. Like u said, I don't go to the malls, at all, for any shoe release. eBay or Nike.com, or I'll wait for my frat bro to lace me or any other online services. The price points are outrageous right now. I think that's another reason y UA is coming so strong. Quality shoes at a "semi-reasonable" price point.

Yo the messed up thing about it is Nike.com hoed me... I had the Nike confirmation email and everything that Saturday and it said it was prepared to shipped. Then on Sunday night they sent me a bullsh*t cancellation email saying they were unable to fill my order because the order placed on their website exceeded their inventory. I was ****ed man so check this out I went into the Niketalk forum for the masters 12 thread on Tuesday that following week just 2-3 days after that Saturday and people said phone orders were going through at eastbay and footlocker so I was able to place a phone order for my size at eastbay. I got lucky as **** man. Nike just sent me an email saying that since they were unable to fulfill my order they are allowing me to purchase a reserved pair of the French blue 12s from now until the 14th of March if I want them and they are allowing me to use a 20% discount on a launch day should which they normally don't let you do. I think im going to get those shoes too since they are clean and they are only going to cost 160 with the 20% discount when they normally would cost 200.

Lol....yeah man, the sneaker game is crazy. They just opened up a Nice Kicks down in here in the Yay area, and cats be on their lineup grind out here. It'll be raining and like 45 degrees outside and cats r lining up in lawn chairs looking like homeless ppl just to cop some leak releases. Man, I ain't that old, but the shoe game has changed tremendously since I was in high school and college. We would just bounce at lunch, go to Foot Locker or Foot Action or Finish Line and pick up some 16's, or Dub Zeros or J1 Army Solutes, or Hare Jordans Space Jams, and be out. Now?? Lol!! U gotta Twitter stalk, or get a ticket 3 weeks b4 the joints even release and hope ur # get called. Lol. Too much grandpop (in my Kevin Hart's voice).

Actually adidas has some nice looking shoes including the yezzy boost which are clean af and extremely hard to get. The adidas yezzy's are one of the hottest shoes out right now. A lot of people want them. Kanye has reinvigorated adidas sells IMO. Another pair I really like are the adidas ultra boost those are extremely nice and comfortable as well. The ultra boost are the shoes adidas customized in a Miami hurricane color way recently for the football players.

Still not really feeling Adidas sneakers. I mess w the shell toes and some of their fashion joints, but not feeling the sneakers too much. ****, Skechers are comfortable, but I ain't going to buy them mugs no time soon. Lol. All b.s aside, I just want them to fix our jerseys. They've disappointed me tremendously with our jerseys...

Still not really feeling Adidas sneakers. I mess w the shell toes and some of their fashion joints, but not feeling the sneakers too much. ****, Skechers are comfortable, but I ain't going to buy them mugs no time soon. Lol. All b.s aside, I just want them to fix our jerseys. They've disappointed me tremendously with our jerseys...

Yeah I'm a usual Nike, Jordan guy but I have a few shoes from other brands. I feel like our practice jerseys might look better than our game jerseys tbh. They got to take the feathers off and just puts stripes there if anything. I think they are doing that based off of that adidas catalog picture that had a pic of Miami uniforms on the front page with stripes and not feathers right there. I did like the all white and all black special Unis we wore this year

Advertisement

Yeah I'm a usual Nike, Jordan guy but I have a few shoes from other brands. I feel like our practice jerseys might look better than our game jerseys tbh. They got to take the feathers off and just puts stripes there if anything. I think they are doing that based off of that adidas catalog picture that had a pic of Miami uniforms on the front page with stripes and not feathers right there. I did like the all white and all black special Unis we wore this year

Definitely liked the All White and Black fits. Take off the feathers and take Miami off the front and it's all good.

I was lucky enough to get the Master's, and won the lottery basically getting the OVO 10s. Tried to get the Yeezys to resell, couldn't touch them.

I was lucky enough to get the Master's, and won the lottery basically getting the OVO 10s. Tried to get the Yeezys to resell, couldn't touch them.

It's definitely the year of the Jordan 12s lots of color ways coming out. I want to get at least 1more pair 12s coming out and then my holy grail shoe the space jam 11s

It's definitely the year of the Jordan 12s lots of color ways coming out. I want to get at least 1more pair 12s coming out and then my holy grail shoe the space jam 11s

I'm done with 12s, might do the Flu Game, but I'm with you on the Space Jams. Though my holy grail are 11 Concord.

Advertisement

For me, the Master 12s was an easy cop. Snkrs APP FTW.

Advertisement

I have that too but it was giving me the air ball message alot

I'm 2 for 2 with the SNKRS app. Love it, until it fails me.

I'm 2 for 2 with the SNKRS app. Love it, until it fails me.

I have to use it more, just placed my order from Nike on my reserved pair of the French blue 12s with the discount I was given over my cancelled pair of the masters from Nike they allowed me to use it on the French blues almost a week and a half before they came out so I basically got them for $162 from Nike.com

Sorry, f*ck Kanye! He's a misrepresentation of hip hop and does nothing for the people of Chicago really except something to benefit himself. He has a voice that could alleviate gang violence and use inappropriately. Now he wants to a designer over price some lame sneakers. .. The list goes on & on.....

kanye hasnt been **** since kiss the sky and gold digger
most of his **** after that is trash, which is why hes broke

Advertisement
Back