Can our players get Yeezys?

clg003

Junior
Premium
Would be a big plus with going with Adidas. I have seen that Adidas has been sending them to coaches and former Miami players but can the current kids get them?

Advertisement
Sorry, f*ck Kanye! He's a misrepresentation of hip hop and does nothing for the people of Chicago really except something to benefit himself. He has a voice that could alleviate gang violence and use inappropriately. Now he wants to a designer over price some lame sneakers. .. The list goes on & on.....

Yeezys........ Aside from the name he built with NIKE, those shoes are garbage.

Advertisement

They garbage but everyone buy them? No...

You say everyone buys them like people don't do stupid **** to fit in every single day. Awful rationalization. Disagree but at least think for yourself and come with a substantial argument

No worse than some of the people ****riding one sweat shop over the other like NIKE either 1. Did anything for Miami ever or 2. actually produces better footwear......

Advertisement

You say everyone buys them like people don't do stupid **** to fit in every single day. Awful rationalization. Disagree but at least think for yourself and come with a substantial argument

Most people with a fashion sense and who cares about shoes buy them.

Sorry, f*ck Kanye! He's a misrepresentation of hip hop and does nothing for the people of Chicago really except something to benefit himself. He has a voice that could alleviate gang violence and use inappropriately. Now he wants to a designer over price some lame sneakers. .. The list goes on & on.....
What does he or you "owe" the people of Chicago. Who are theses "people"?

Tupac and Big L and BIG are 6 feet under and we get left with reoccurring jokes like Kanye and drake..do each pair of these *** yeezy's come with amber rose's fingers as well?

Advertisement

I'm a budding sneaker head, and know a bunch of them, none of them buy them or wear them. I buy Js often, and would never, ever buy a pair of Ugg boots, I mean Yezzys. They're hideous, real talk.

Ovo Js? Yes please.

I'm a budding sneaker head, and know a bunch of them, none of them buy them or wear them. I buy Js often, and would never, ever buy a pair of Ugg boots, I mean Yezzys. They're hideous, real talk.

Ovo Js? Yes please.

A sneaker head don't just buy J's only, 2, Ugg boots are g8y as f_ck, yeezy are not hideous especially the yeezy boost

No such thing as a sneakerhead these days. Only thing people care about is $$ of the shoe. In that people could care less about every crappy General Release Jordan. Meanwhile you can get 1k-1500 for Yeezy. Yea Kanye is a dueche and shoes are ugly but without a doubt Yeezy shoe access would be much much bigger draw.

Advertisement

Umm ok but kids still like em. This question has nothing to do with Kanye.

Ovo Js? Yes please.

Serious question... how old are you?

Advertisement
Back