Can our players get Yeezys?

Advertisement
They garbage but everyone buy them? No...

You say everyone buys them like people don't do stupid **** to fit in every single day. Awful rationalization. Disagree but at least think for yourself and come with a substantial argument

Most people with a fashion sense and who cares about shoes buy them.

I'm a budding sneaker head, and know a bunch of them, none of them buy them or wear them. I buy Js often, and would never, ever buy a pair of Ugg boots, I mean Yezzys. They're hideous, real talk.

Ovo Js? Yes please.

Serious question... how old are you?

Just turned 30.

Advertisement
Yeezys........ Aside from the name he built with NIKE, those shoes are garbage.

So you think your opinion somehow matters to recruits?

Every kid on the team would freak if they got a pair.

They would. And I wouldn't blame them. Resale on them is retarded.

As far as my opinion versus the recruits, I'm sure my opinion wouldn't be far from theirs. I can assure you mine is closer to theirs than yours.

Advertisement
Sorry, f*ck Kanye! He's a misrepresentation of hip hop and does nothing for the people of Chicago really except something to benefit himself. He has a voice that could alleviate gang violence and use inappropriately. Now he wants to a designer over price some lame sneakers. .. The list goes on & on.....
LOL WUT?

You say everyone buys them like people don't do stupid **** to fit in every single day. Awful rationalization. Disagree but at least think for yourself and come with a substantial argument

I'm a budding sneaker head, and know a bunch of them, none of them buy them or wear them. I buy Js often, and would never, ever buy a pair of Ugg boots, I mean Yezzys. They're hideous, real talk.

Ovo Js? Yes please.

Just turned 30.

Thats what I am saying brother...

These 17 YOs love these things... and if we aint got Nike dropping gear on them then at least we should be getting them the best that Adidas has to offer them.

Nike gives these kids so much gear its crazy. They get shiat for everyone of their friends and family members after they have so much they dont even care anymore.

Something like that is very attractive to 17 YOs.

I just hope that since we now have Adidas these kids are stocking up on classics and yeezys.

As far as my opinion versus the recruits, I'm sure my opinion wouldn't be far from theirs. I can assure you mine is closer to theirs than yours.

You would be right there. I would never pride myself on having an immature opinion.

But I do have two kids that age and I know WTF I get hammered with on a daily basis to buy.

peace brother.

Advertisement

You would be right there. I would never pride myself on having an immature opinion.

But I do have two kids that age and I know WTF I get hammered with on a daily basis to buy.

peace brother.

qrkx5messu0hweahnzr6.jpg

Ovo Js? Yes please.

Just turned 30.

These 17 YOs love these things... and if we aint got Nike dropping gear on them then at least we should be getting them the best that Adidas has to offer them.

Nike gives these kids so much gear its crazy. They get shiat for everyone of their friends and family members after they have so much they dont even care anymore.

I just hope that since we now have Adidas these kids are stocking up on classics and yeezys.

There is no question that if Adidas did do that, it would be huge. Aside from Yeezys, there isn't much at all that they make that our demographic (I say our because the demographic is between 15-35 of purchasers of these types of shoes), would actually like. Would be a power move if they did that, don't think they will though.

Ovo Js? Yes please.

Just turned 30.

There is no question that if Adidas did do that, it would be huge. Aside from Yeezys, there isn't much at all that they make that our demographic (I say our because the demographic is between 15-35 of purchasers of these types of shoes), would actually like. Would be a power move if they did that, don't think they will though.
The Ultra Boost have been getting a ton of hype, all the boost series is hyped and overpriced. The Raf Simmons coming out are getting hyped, alot of the Stan Smith's get a lot of hype. The tubulars a lot of hypebeasts are loving too. Jordan is on top with the hypebeasts and that wont change though the 72-10, aqua 8's. and the Maroon 6's just sat and could be picked up for weeks after release. I think all of the sneaker companies are getting in Reebok(owned by adidas), NB, and Asics all have hyped shoes.

Advertisement

Ovo Js? Yes please.

Just turned 30.

The last thing Nike gave the team was WEfense t-shirts. Let that marinate...

They garbage but everyone buy them? No...

No worse than some of the people ****riding one sweat shop over the other like NIKE either 1. Did anything for Miami ever or 2. actually produces better footwear......

See 1987 contract deal; see D Rose, Iman Shumpert, D Howard, Yao Ming (Reebok-Adidas owned), Tracy McGrady

Ovo Js? Yes please.

Just turned 30.

The last thing Nike gave the team was WEfense t-shirts. Let that marinate...

WeFense was Adidas.

Advertisement
Back