Can Miami or uf catch FSU ESPN

Advertisement
That's a reasonable question...aside from the fact that Miami has the No. 1 class for '18, at this point.

You've got to deal with articles like this until Miami does something about it.

The word "can" suggest is it a possibility? And of course it is possible. We **** near beat them last year and the year before with golden. A much better title would be, How far is Miami and Florida from FSU. Asking can we catch fsu is so disrespectful. Of course we can! Saying can makes it seem like it's barely possible. Get the F out of here. And in this past week espn had pro BS Florida arttlces. One of them said that they should finally have their QB. Lulz

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Tyson coming...

“It’s Miami because of the coaching staff they have,” said ESPN Junior 300 No. 56 Tyson Campbell. “I feel like when Miami continues to get the players they are getting, they can compete with Florida State. Miami was right there with them last year, and will keep getting better.”

One time Miami verbal and legacy Al Blades Jr. concurs with Campbell.

“It would most definitely be Miami. They have a ridiculous 2018 class going, and the 2017 class they just signed is very good. Not only is Coach Mark Richt improving the program, but he is changing the mindset. They are thinking like winners. With Florida, they are more unpredictable.”

ESPN and the rest of the college football world don't want to see Miami back on top. So they write these articles for ***** and giggles. They have a lot to write about in the next decade or so kissing up to us.

Advertisement
Only way to stop these article is to beat FSU. We should have won last season if not for that interception in the end zone, the phantom penalty and a missed field goal. Any one of those go our way and we win that game. So I would say that's a flip of the coin. Francois will be better, but so will our defense, and they lose their Cane killer in Dalvin Cook. It will all come down to our offensive line. If we can protect the QB, we'll win this year.

What I took from that article is that McElwain is digging UF a deep hole. How sweet is it that the Gators are falling into an abyss, lol.

It was nice having Williams, Campbell and Blades talk us up as being the ones to dethrone FSU and not even mention the Gators.

McEltoof looking very Golden-esque here. Fear and anxiety about your imminent demise tends to cause excessive perspiration.

Screenshot_20170302-104733.jpg

No doubt our recruiting on par with fsu now. Considering we had definite chances to win the last 2 years, no doubt a victory over them next year would be verification. But if the question is if we can recruit on par with fsu, the answer to that question has already been shown.

Advertisement
Winning the SEC west is fools gold when you get curve stomped by Bama two years in a row and by the 3rd place team in the ACC (which we almost beat if it wasn't for a fantom holding and a miss extra point). The only reason UiF finished ahead of us in recruiting rankings this year was because they signed a kid fresh out of jail that put them a few points over us lol.

The prof is in the 18 class, which unlike before with the previous "staff", these kids are committing and recruiting for us, not just holding their spot and hoping to get a better offer. We are the better offer! Ask lingawd the ambassador!

Both UF and FSU are fvcked going forward, but more UF. I've mentioned it a few times already but I'll say it again, our little brother schools only win titles when we're on probation. Check it

Winning the SEC west is fools gold when you get curve stomped by Bama two years in a row and by the 3rd place team in the ACC (which we almost beat if it wasn't for a fantom holding and a miss extra point). The only reason UiF finished ahead of us in recruiting rankings this year was because they signed a kid fresh out of jail that put them a few points over us lol.

The prof is in the 18 class, which unlike before with the previous "staff", these kids are committing and recruiting for us, not just holding their spot and hoping to get a better offer. We are the better offer! Ask lingawd the ambassador!

Both UF and FSU are fvcked going forward, but more UF. I've mentioned it a few times already but I'll say it again, our little brother schools only win titles when we're on probation. Check it

someone understands how this works
:U5PyXda:

The article is a joke. ESPN is a joke. We need to just keep doing what we are doing. I have some "friends" who are FSU fans and their lips have been pretty much buttoned shut since last year's game. When they do open their traps it is not near as bad. They know we are coming and they can only hope and pray we don't go on a long streak of wins against them. We were whipping their a$$ the last two years and only lost because of depth issues and Golden's conservative play calling. If we get decent QB play this year we win by a touchdown. Get the "Triage Tent" ready for Francois.

Advertisement
They had to write this **** now!! If they wait till next year,.. It will be titled "Is Miami reclaiming its throne as Florida's football powerhouse?". These writers all know this may be the last chance to throw jabs at Miami....and they all seem to be taking advantage of it. They all know what's happening,..and they all know they can't stop it!!

catch a team that hasn't won their division in 2 years, and has lost 6 games in that span.. I know they own us but it aint like we're trying to catch Bama

That's a reasonable question...aside from the fact that Miami has the No. 1 class for '18, at this point.

You've got to deal with articles like this until Miami does something about it.

Exactly. Stocking the cupboard the way F$U and Clem$on has requires a serious financial commitment. We need to win and keep stockpiling as well, we are not that far behind except in 4-5 star quality depth...well on the way though.

UM

Advertisement
Back