Can Miami or uf catch FSU ESPN

No more freeman
No more winston
no more cook

Every year this happens. FSU has good players all over the field and still recruits at a elite level.

Not unbeatable by any means obviously - but the people that blame 7 straight losses on one or two players aren't being intellectually honest.

If they did not have dalvin cook, they would have lost 3 in a row to us

that is a fact

Bingo, he beat us all by himself.

Advertisement

No more freeman
No more winston
no more cook

Every year this happens. FSU has good players all over the field and still recruits at a elite level.

Not unbeatable by any means obviously - but the people that blame 7 straight losses on one or two players aren't being intellectually honest.

If they did not have dalvin cook, they would have lost 3 in a row to us

that is a fact

how is that? I bet if you looked at rushing yards and TDs from running backs on average for the 4 years before cook they would be about the same as the 3 years with him.

FSU has ran the ball well no matter who has been in the backfield. Devonta took over games too.

We are definitely closer than Florida in supplanting FSU as the premier program in the state. Give us a couple more good recruiting years if we get the studs up front and I think we can. They like Bama know to win, it starts up front.

Who cares about the point of the article. All I read is Tyson And Xavier comin'

Advertisement
We are definitely closer than Florida in supplanting FSU as the premier program in the state. Give us a couple more good recruiting years if we get the studs up front and I think we can. They like Bama know to win, it starts up front.

Both Miami and FSU were better than UF last year, and if Miami had met FSU at the end of the season ( after the offense got sorted), Miami wins that game.

Both Miami and FSU were better than UF last year, and if Miami had met FSU at the end of the season ( after the offense got sorted), Miami wins that game.

Miami won that game. We score more touchdowns and held them to 20 points. One of their lowest scoring games last season. The ref who threw that flag on Waltons TD should be shot. Next year Miami will go up there with an even better defense and FSU will be without Cook. It wouldn't shock me is we do something to them similar to what Louisville did to them. I know I sound like a homer but judging from what I seen the last two years, I think we blow them out.

We need to bump this thread in a year and have a good laugh at the hate we get.

Next year some will be saying if they didn't have Cam Akers. Just like Dalvin, and then prior to that well it was because they had James.

They will have a stud team that will be much better than last year as long as their QB doesn't go down.

Advertisement

Next year some will be saying if they didn't have Cam Akers. Just like Dalvin, and then prior to that well it was because they had James.

They will have a stud team that will be much better than last year as long as their QB doesn't go down.

I think they stay the same at best but we're going to be better this year and even better in 2018.

Next year some will be saying if we didn't have Cam Akers. Just like Dalvin, and then prior to that well it was because we had James.

we will have a stud team that will be much better than last year as long as our QB doesn't go down.

there. now its more accurate

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU and UF had a 15 year head start and only amounted to NC's over that time. Our return means national championships, multiple first round picks, pro bowlers and all americans not just recruiting and conference championships.

***** FSU/UF

We are landing top prospects from North and Central Florida and on the verge on dominating SoFla recruiting again.

If N'Kosi Perry turns out to be the goods and we can get the OL up to par, No Question we will pass the Turds and Holes.

Miami still top dog in Florida when it comes to football success... this despite experiencing to awful hires including the worse coach in um history (golden). Minus bowl wins, Heisman trophy winners (meaningless since Miami has produced the better players of the two schools), conference titles and maybe a couple more things FSU has nothing on Miami. Miami longer home winning streak, overall winning stark, award winners, pro bowlers, AA's, 1st Rd draft picks, head to heard, HOF etc. etc.

All this despite having 7 coaches since 1980 FSU's 2. Just think if Davis, JJ or even Howard s would have stayed...iT WOULD BE WORSE!!! When both teams are good Miami usually come out on top. I always laugh at FSU fans who ask " how many acc titles does Miami have?". I always say...." Count all the times Miami beat acc champion FSU and there you ". Lmao

Advertisement
Back