Can Miami or uf catch FSU ESPN

Advertisement
Winning the SEC west is fools gold when you get curve stomped by Bama two years in a row and by the 3rd place team in the ACC (which we almost beat if it wasn't for a fantom holding and a miss extra point). The only reason UiF finished ahead of us in recruiting rankings this year was because they signed a kid fresh out of jail that put them a few points over us lol.

The prof is in the 18 class, which unlike before with the previous "staff", these kids are committing and recruiting for us, not just holding their spot and hoping to get a better offer. We are the better offer! Ask lingawd the ambassador!

Both UF and FSU are fvcked going forward, but more UF. I've mentioned it a few times already but I'll say it again, our little brother schools only win titles when we're on probation. Check it

I tell this noles & gaytor fans all the time. They have never beaten us when we both at the height of our power. Never,

Question is when we lock up sfla can FSU catch us.....I doubt it if James Cook is there
Cook and his 4.7 speed is what is going to keep FSU ahead of Miami. Ok.
surp.gif

Question is when we lock up sfla can FSU catch us.....I doubt it if James Cook is there

Youre one of my favs D but this one makes no sense. I like Linegard & Davis better then Cook personally. Idt Cook will even see the field at FSU for a while.

Advertisement
Winning the SEC west is fools gold when you get curve stomped by Bama two years in a row and by the 3rd place team in the ACC (which we almost beat if it wasn't for a fantom holding and a miss extra point). The only reason UiF finished ahead of us in recruiting rankings this year was because they signed a kid fresh out of jail that put them a few points over us lol.

The prof is in the 18 class, which unlike before with the previous "staff", these kids are committing and recruiting for us, not just holding their spot and hoping to get a better offer. We are the better offer! Ask lingawd the ambassador!

Both UF and FSU are fvcked going forward, but more UF. I've mentioned it a few times already but I'll say it again, our little brother schools only win titles when we're on probation. Check it

I tell this noles & gaytor fans all the time. They have never beaten us when we both at the height of our power. Never,

And they never will because they are simply the carbon copy of what we started. No school in Florida was thought to accomplish anything like what Alabama, OSU, Michigan, penn state or Notre dame was doing. Then came the mother fûcking hurricanes bwoy.

We literally put Florida football on the map. Especially south Florida. Those jackwagons stold our blue print.

Youre one of my favs D but this one makes no sense. I like Linegard & Davis better then Cook personally. Idt Cook will even see the field at FSU for a while.

Y'all should definitely read this again...you missed the joke

Oh yes I missed it VERY VERY BADLY! Sorry to doubt you D. Went right over my dumb *** head bro. LOL good one

Advertisement
Advertisement

No more freeman
No more winston
no more cook

Every year this happens. FSU has good players all over the field and still recruits at a elite level.

Not unbeatable by any means obviously - but the people that blame 7 straight losses on one or two players aren't being intellectually honest.

If they did not have dalvin cook, they would have lost 3 in a row to us

that is a fact

True index I remember during cooks recruitment I specifically said we would lose three years in a row to them and it would be because of him. With him tho golden may still be here so thank u cook for choosing fsu

I was being sarcastic he runs a 4.99 40 if u sawy latest video u would know this bruh. Cmon jg

I didn't see the last video. My bad. 4.99 40? Yeeesh.

Advertisement

Thread should end with this statement. Truer words have never been spoken.

Offensive question imo. I still believe Jumbo has underachieved at FSU. With the droughts both UF and UM had, he should have more than one championship to show for. He hasn't done nathan since Jameis left. He's looking very Bob Stoopish (not that this is a terrible thing). And for all his accolades as a recruiter, they've had some extreme busts.

Not sure they're the standard we should be trying to attain. The ONLY standard which we need to worry about is the Miami standard.

I think you guys are misreading my boys post here. Dwins is clowning Cook.

edit: it's been addressed

Advertisement
Back