Can manny improve to...

You wouldn’t know a fair criticism if it bit you in your hating ***.

Unless you consider starting then continuously bumping a thread telling our most diehard fans they need to root for us to lose being “fair”.

Your opinion means ****.
cry baby GIF

Advertisement
The UNC game was not Diaz's first ground raping, likely not his last:

"Though, I had to watch in disgust at LaVell Edwards Stadium, as Taysom Hill and the Cougar offense run up and down the field on the Longhorns defense all night long. Texas gave up a school record 550 yards rushing, including 257 of those to quarterback Hill in a humiliating 21-40 loss to BYU. The following day, UT head coach Mack Brown fired defensive coordinator Manny Diaz."

The UNC game was not Diaz's first ground raping, likely not his last:

"Though, I had to watch in disgust at LaVell Edwards Stadium, as Taysom Hill and the Cougar offense run up and down the field on the Longhorns defense all night long. Texas gave up a school record 550 yards rushing, including 257 of those to quarterback Hill in a humiliating 21-40 loss to BYU. The following day, UT head coach Mack Brown fired defensive coordinator Manny Diaz."

If that happens again this year, how painful it will be.

Mediocre HC, Mediocre results. Unprepared, does not play the best players, crap defensive scheme, stubborn. Like last year, we won’t complain about the offense because Lashlee will have us running. But we’ll see mediocre results where Manny puts his hands on the team. Which is frustrating af! Bc I want Manny to succeed.

If the talent differential is negligible then it comes down to preparation and scheme. Since Manny is relatively new as a head guy and works to fix his mistakes in the off-seasons Im taking a wait and see approach to this season with optimism, still. Especially since Lashlee got a spring as did our new defensive coaches

He has had some bad, bad losses, though. I try to look at it also comparing tiers of talent in our losses:

(tier 1)
-FIU and La. Tech were historically bad.

-we lost to a 3 win GT team and a horrible Duke team
In none of the above games was talent differential in the other teams favor. So we basically got totally out coached in all those games.

(Tier 2)
-UNC (year 2) and Ok state: in both those games the talent was much closer and you can actually say that UNC offense last year will likely produce more NFL guys than what we had on defense. The UNC game, nonetheless, was poor preparation and adjustment. Only crap coaching could be the reason for losing that badly to at best a solid team. Oklahoma State also out coached
—UF: actually Mullen was a bigger idiot by not starting Trask but that loss, for his first ever game, actually impressed me. The losses to come were not indicative of the game 1 performance.
-UNC (year 1) some bad calls defensively but the team did fight back.

-(last tier) Clemson and soon to be Alabama
Clemson clearly had an NFL talent advantage on us. But, is it as bad as how badly we were beaten? If we had played them much tougher and basically better than not to lose on offense, it should have been a much closer game than it was.

Alabama: even with all our supposed coaching improvements and loads of seniority will tell us a lot by how far coaching and preparation has improved here in year 3. Alabama has a much younger overall team on paper than we do despite all of their guys being super blue chips, etc.

Here’s to manny maturing and taking the next step in year 3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since it must be ridiculous question week. Here are two for you. What's the average air velocity of an unladen swallow? African or European?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jimmy and Erickson had done WAY MORE than Diaz before they were both hired at UM

Butch is almost similar in background

Coker was a joke, not sure if this post was serious???

Your comment said in the last two decades, not a comparison to Diaz. Coker's resume was pretty **** similar to Diaz's, as was Shannon's. Davis's was also pretty similar except the NFL work. Jimmy and Erickson were closer to Al Golden's.

I think you're of the many on here who don't realize Miami is a private school and not going to pay $8 million a year for a head football coach.

Advertisement
There’s a “flip side” to being a d!ck, really?!

I'm a **** because you're calling YOURSELF "most unique" when you don't realize it's an idiotic thing to say? Especially in reference to being an alum? I'll bet you have a lot of participation awards proudly displayed and your parents always told you how special you are.

Your comment said in the last two decades, not a comparison to Diaz. Coker's resume was pretty **** similar to Diaz's, as was Shannon's. Davis's was also pretty similar except the NFL work. Jimmy and Erickson were closer to Al Golden's.

I think you're of the many on here who don't realize Miami is a private school and not going to pay $8 million a year for a head football coach.
You said this:

"Jimmy Johnson, Butch Davis, Larry Coker and Dennis Erickson were the same type of coaches."

That was no where near accurate, JJ and DE had multiple years as Head Coaches before Miami, that is a terrible comparison

I realize what we are as far as ability to get high level coaches, I was just referring to that horrible take that JJ and DE were "same type of coaches"

all good

I'm a **** because you're calling YOURSELF "most unique" when you don't realize it's an idiotic thing to say? Especially in reference to being an alum? I'll bet you have a lot of participation awards proudly displayed and your parents always told you how special you are.
I’ll bet you know next to nothing about me or your BS assumptions. To go out of your way to be a pompous *** says a ton.

Advertisement
Back