Cam'Ron Harris will be our starting RB vs Roll "cash" Tide

Advertisement
So u were against offering the 7th ranked RB nationality from carol city high,..ok
I watch tape and I don’t care where anybody was or is ranked. He was slow with average vision in HS and he’s slow with average vision now. He’s not going to be the starter. He’s probably not even going to be 2nd on the depth chart and he’s a senior. His offer should’ve went to Shaun Shivers or Pooka Williams who were national recruits and the only two top tier backs that year that are decent and in Pooka’s case really good. That whole RB class is an absolute failure so miss me with his “7th best back” ranking.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I watch tape and I don’t care where anybody was or is ranked. He was slow with average vision in HS and he’s slow with average vision now. He’s not going to be the starter. He’s probably not even going to be 2nd on the depth chart and he’s a senior. His offer should’ve went to Shaun Shivers or Pooka Williams who were national recruits and the only two top tier backs that year that are decent and in Pooka’s case really good. That whole RB class is an absolute failure so miss me with his “7th best back” ranking.
Your evaluations are terrible then. Lol cam is not slow. He’s not a special back. But he’s **** sure no scrub. You talking about he’s no a P5 level talent. This sum Lets sign Tebow at TE type eval

I mean are you drunk, high, or both? I mean this is just ridiculous dude.
Lol I mean some on this board thought KJ Osborn was running a 4.6/4.7 while here..soooo I’m not surprised. I’m tryna figure out when has cam ever been mistaken as “slow”. He’s been a lil stiff since puttin on muscle. Vision at times is a question but I’d argue when u are a rb and can’t get past the LOS before getting contacted by a defender Cant help that. Out of the 3 cam has the best patience at this point...just another day on cis

As far as I know we were leading, cuzo.

I know none of the other in-state teams like him. UF thinks he's too short.
Matter of fact, for some reason other teams do too.
Valdosta State came by practice the other day, and a Notre Dame coach called their recruiter and told him to "While you're at Deerfield look at Tarber and tell me if he's really 6'2" or not."

I think he's so thick that he LOOKS short on film. They think he's 5'11".
And because of Covid none of the schools have gotten to see him in person.

VSU is my alma mater. Love seeing a D2 school tryin' to shoot their shot on D1 talent.

Advertisement
Your evaluations are terrible then. Lol cam is not slow. He’s not a special back. But he’s **** sure no scrub. You talking about he’s no a P5 level talent. This sum Lets sign Tebow at TE type eval
No, my eval was right. He lost his job to 2 freshman because he’s slow with average vision and was third on the depth chart until an injury in ‘19 then lost his job half way through the season in ‘20. You just won’t admit it.

No, my eval was right. He lost his job to 2 freshman because he’s slow with average vision and was third on the depth chart until an injury in ‘19 then lost his job half way through the season in ‘20. You just won’t admit it.
Trivia time..who led the team in rushing in 2020

Definitely wasn't slow in high school.
I watched him outrun angles versus a loaded Daytona Mainland squad in the state championship.

Advertisement
He’s not slow , he just has no acceleration , wiggle or vision. He’s a one cut runner who needs a good hole. If you give him that he can hit it hard and go. His top end speed is good, it’s the stopping and going that’s the issue. He does run hard.

Cam is far from special but he’s definitely Miami caliber. I’ve seen worse hang around the league for a few years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wednesday Rooster came by practice and I was talkin' to him about the offense (and program in general).

He said the main thing the staff likes about Cam is his patience.
He said that's the main thing he (Rooster) needed to work on himself, his patience. Letting things develop. That's been his main adjustment to college ball.

He said Lashlee doesn't really want to have a "starting" RB per-say, but that they prefer to go with the hot hand. (at least going forward)

He also said...
Keyshawn and Rambo are "fie!" (aka "fire" aka they're good at football)
And they comin' for Bama!
love it we got some dogs ready to roll at WR...not sure if anyone has asked or if you posted abt it but has X came by yet and gave you his feedback also ?

He’s not slow , he just has no acceleration , wiggle or vision. He’s a one cut runner who needs a good hole. If you give him that he can hit it hard and go. His top end speed is good, it’s the stopping and going that’s the issue. He does run hard.

Cam is far from special but he’s definitely Miami caliber. I’ve seen worse hang around the league for a few years.

This is pretty dead on.

I equate Cam to a QB who has great size and a rocket arm - but has accuracy issues, has to see WR's come open because he can't anticipate them coming open, and has no mobility.

Looks great getting off the bus, and can look great on the field at times. But it also looks ugly at times. The better the opponent, the more the weaknesses in his game get exposed.

Advertisement
Back