Cam'Ron Harris will be our starting RB vs Roll "cash" Tide

If he wants to play in the NFL it's not in Cams best interest to transfer. No matter how you look at it. It's best he stays, put his best foot forward and compete with the young bucks.

Miami benefits from such unselfishness and it would be a good look for him.

Advertisement
Doesn’t matter who starts but rather who is getting the majority of the snaps on crucial downs and crucial situations. Make plays damnit.

If Miami is down 30 in the second half why in the actual **** would you play a guy who is coming off an injury with a full season left to play? Let that rattle around in your coconut for a little bit.....
I knew it... That vaccine shot is f**king with your lil bird brain... You need to hit the rocks and get back right...

I knew it... That vaccine shot is f**king with your lil bird brain... You need to hit the rocks and get back right...
1249C0E6-9769-4F0C-A815-CE99379C8A8E.gif

Advertisement
Cam'ron is a good back and I think he'll be our #1 back, though that may change from game to game. Cheney needs to be healthy which is not a given at this point.

I would like to see Cam more consistently get positive yardage.
Quick solution to this problem in 2021: start Donaldson and Rivers at LG and RG over Scaife and Clark.

I've done my fair share of ripping on Cam during last season. But in his 3 years here, I don't think he's fumbled once and I applaud him for that. Rooster had his fumble issues last year and I don't think Don fumbled.
I think I read he fumbled twice last season (neither was lost) but as you say in his career I don't recall him losing one.

Now that we talked about it he will lose 2 vs Bama

Advertisement
If he wants to play in the NFL it's not in Cams best interest to transfer. No matter how you look at it. It's best he stays, put his best foot forward and compete with the young bucks.

Miami benefits from such unselfishness and it would be a good look for him.

it’s never ideal to transfer. The vast majority of kids end up worse off after they transfer. Of course, there are exceptions.

I dont see why don couldn't start week 1 if he is actually the better Rb. (i think he is)

Its not like working back from a lower extremity injury where things might not feel 100%, its just a shoulder.

If his shoulder feels good i dont see why he would need to be eased in.

Advertisement
I dont see why don couldn't start week 1 if he is actually the better Rb. (i think he is)

Its not like working back from a lower extremity injury where things might not feel 100%, its just a shoulder.

If his shoulder feels good i dont see why he would need to be eased in.
Bad shoulders have ruined many a RB's career, I agree if he is 100% and in shape let him go, if not let him rest up and be ready for ACC play.

Harris simply needs 25 to 30 touches per game.

idk what the **** is wrong with Diaz, but, I try not to ponder this too often.

yes the Walton 2.0 kid is okay, but Harris is nice too and needs a cool 25 to 30 per game.

Chaney needs 15 touches per game -- then everyone else can **** off tbh

Advertisement
My problem with Cam is it is feast or famine. The dude will break off a huge run then have 5 runs for zero or negative yards. He doesn’t seem to have a feel for staying ahead of the chains. And that’s a huge attribute in a starting back

have you seen our OLine?

Harris simply needs 25 to 30 touches per game.

idk what the **** is wrong with Diaz, but, I try not to ponder this too often.

yes the Walton 2.0 kid is okay, but Harris is nice too and needs a cool 25 to 30 per game.

Chaney needs 15 touches per game -- then everyone else can **** off tbh
We gonna run the wishbone my man AB??? 30 for Harris, 15 for Chaney and the leading carrier last year was King. We looking at 65 rushes a game, lol.

Wednesday Rooster came by practice and I was talkin' to him about the offense (and program in general).

He said the main thing the staff likes about Cam is his patience.
He said that's the main thing he (Rooster) needed to work on himself, his patience. Letting things develop. That's been his main adjustment to college ball.

He said Lashlee doesn't really want to have a "starting" RB per-say, but that they prefer to go with the hot hand. (at least going forward)

He also said...
Keyshawn and Rambo are "fie!" (aka "fire" aka they're good at football)
And they comin' for Bama!

Advertisement
Back