Cam'Ron Harris will be our starting RB vs Roll "cash" Tide

I dont see why don couldn't start week 1 if he is actually the better Rb. (i think he is)

Its not like working back from a lower extremity injury where things might not feel 100%, its just a shoulder.

If his shoulder feels good i dont see why he would need to be eased in.
Because these RBs are a lot closer in talent and what they each bring to the table. Either can be the guy any given week. Until otherwise proven imo and by what we’ve actually seen there’s not much separation

Advertisement
We gonna run the wishbone my man AB??? 30 for Harris, 15 for Chaney and the leading carrier last year was King. We looking at 65 rushes a game, lol.

get harris / walton 2.0 / chaney involved in the passing game bb wtf

touches homeboi -- not carries ...

Wednesday Rooster came by practice and I was talkin' to him about the offense (and program in general).

He said the main thing the staff likes about Cam is his patience.
He said that's the main thing he (Rooster) needed to work on himself, his patience. Letting things develop. That's been his main adjustment to college ball.

He said Lashlee doesn't really want to have a "starting" RB per-say, but that they prefer to go with the hot hand. (at least going forward)

He also said...
Keyshawn and Rambo are "fie!" (aka "fire" aka they're good at football)
And they comin' for Bama!

i already like Coach Macho more than 99% of y'all cowards

Wednesday Rooster came by practice and I was talkin' to him about the offense (and program in general).

He said that's the main thing he (Rooster) needed to work on himself, his patience. Letting things develop. That's been his main adjustment to college ball.

He said Lashlee doesn't really want to have a "starting" RB per-say, but that they prefer to go with the hot hand. (at least going forward)

He also said...
Aye man, your on the Clock..if your still at Deerfield. we need big boy signed and delivered. Help him see the light..or should I say orange and green

Advertisement
Aye man, your on the Clock..if your still at Deerfield. we need big boy signed and delivered. Help him see the light..or should I say orange and green

As far as I know we were leading, cuzo.

I know none of the other in-state teams like him. UF thinks he's too short.
Matter of fact, for some reason other teams do too.
Valdosta State came by practice the other day, and a Notre Dame coach called their recruiter and told him to "While you're at Deerfield look at Tarber and tell me if he's really 6'2" or not."

I think he's so thick that he LOOKS short on film. They think he's 5'11".
And because of Covid none of the schools have gotten to see him in person.

Valdosta State came by practice the other day, and a Notre Dame coach called their recruiter and told him to "While you're at Deerfield look at Tarber and tell me if he's really 6'2" or not."

what position does he play? Dline?

lol at not taking a 5'11" guy even if that is his height

When you guys list height weight make sure y’all shave a few inches so he continues to fly off the radar..5”10 should do 😂

Advertisement

Is he 6'2"

He also said...
Macho bringing heat!!!

If Harris starts then we literally might start the year off with negative net rushing yards. He never should’ve had a UM offer to begin with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I liked Cam until midway last year when he was getting stopped dead by 1 guy at the line of scrimmage far to often. At his size and strength getting a extra yard or two after the first contact should be expected.

Advertisement
Back