Camron Davis highlights

Advertisement
Beast! Will be interesting to see our depth chart at RB shake out.

I believe 247 values size more. The first 24 backs are all between 5'10-6'2 and 180-220 lbs.

Cam
Beast! Will be interesting to see our depth chart at RB shake out.

I believe 247 values size more. The first 24 backs are all between 5'10-6'2 and 180-220 lbs.
Cam Davis is built like a college back right now 5’10 195 pounds

Unless they've recently changed the rankings, Davis, Mallory and Reed are all 4-stars on 24/7.

But the stars are unimportant. What's important is how they produce at Miami.

Advertisement
Unless they've recently changed the rankings, Davis, Mallory and Reed are all 4-stars on 24/7.

But the stars are unimportant. What's important is how they produce at Miami.
I’m talking about 247 individual site not the composite that’s an avg of rivals/ESPN/247. That’s what I was Talking about 247 was much lower on our recruits than they were on the composite. 247 has reed, Mallory and Davis rated a 87,88,88 respectively

He might be a redshirt candidate. Not due to his talent, but I think because of the depth chart.

Homer, Lingard, Dallas, Burns(If he stays healthy), Davis.

I absolutely love this kid. The cool thing about our RB situation is we went from virtually no depth at the beginning of last year, to coming into this upcoming season loaded at the position.

We are slowly getting back to the days in which we use to redshirt studs because we were so loaded. I would not be shocked at all if Cam gets a shirt this year, which is not a knock on him, but praise for Deejay Dallas. Deejay is going to benefit heavily from being able to just focus at RB for the spring and summer. Look what he was able to do last year after just being thrust into the role, having never playing the position before. Sure, he was a running QB, but it's not the same, hence why he was so effective in the wildcat.

There is no doubt in my mind that Cam is college ready, now! I think he has stud written all over him. It's just hard to imagine him cracking the top 3 on the depth chart ahead of Homer, Dallas, and Lingard.

It's been a while since we were this stacked at RB.

Advertisement
He might be a redshirt candidate. Not due to his talent, but I think because of the depth chart.

I didn't see you post prior to me posting the same argument, but I agree with most of your post..........I'm just not too sure about Burns at this point.

Forget about Bobby Bubble Boy Burns until he proves he can string 3 practices together. I'm not kidding either. Just forget he's here, and maybe he'll jump up and surprise us at some point.

Forget about Bobby Bubble Boy Burns until he proves he can string 3 practices together. I'm not kidding either. Just forget he's here, and maybe he'll jump up and surprise us at some point.
Lol. I'm honestly not trying to be a dyck, but I completely forgot Burns was on the team until his name was mentioned ealier in this thread. I hope the kid can at least get healthy enough to transfer. I honestly can't see him playing a single snap at Miami.

Advertisement
We need 2-3 RBs in this next class depending on what Homer does after this year. Burns is just wasting space and Choc is gone after next year as well.

Burns can be a surprise for us if he just stays healthy, however, I agree, I wouldn't sleep on Davis! Homer might have trouble getting 20 touches a game this year with the depth we (FINALLY) have at RB.

I hate to say this, but the Offensive Line play is CRITICAL! If they improve over last year, watch out!

Advertisement
Kid has been grinding against legit competition too. Can’t wait to see him get here. If he keeps lifting and learns to use his center of gravity and power, he’s got the type of speed to break a tackle in the secondary and just let loose.

hes gonna command touches thats for sure. More explosive than Duke on the first step and when he puts his foot in the ground and changes direction, its violent.

He was listed at 5-7 I thought right? Is he actually taller? 5-10 195 man sign him up all day every day.

Don’t sleep, cam is a beast too. Crazy how he was only a 3 star from 247(as well as Mallory and reed)

This may be the most talented offensive class I’ve ever seen Miami sign

It's certainly abundant at QB/TB/WR/TE on the offense...I'm through putting any value on star rankings as Cam's film looks at good as Lingards. Ray Lewis was a 2 star along with Ed Reed and we see how that turned out...

Advertisement
Back