Camron Davis highlights

It's certainly abundant at QB/TB/WR/TE on the offense...I'm through putting any value on star rankings as Cam's film looks at good as Lingards. Ray Lewis was a 2 star along with Ed Reed and we see how that turned out...
Highlights always look good. Ambassador Lingard produced. Constantly.

Advertisement
It's certainly abundant at QB/TB/WR/TE on the offense...I'm through putting any value on star rankings as Cam's film looks at good as Lingards. Ray Lewis was a 2 star along with Ed Reed and we see how that turned out...
I think Cam is going to surprise....kid has bigtime potential...

Keep infusing talent into that UM football tea.

Davis might not be a superstar, but he's a legit homerun threat. Guys like this scare defenses and keep them honest. Slip this dude out of the backfield and make a LB cover him. Forget it.
Chise you know who Cam Davis reminds of, Alfred Morris 2.0

He's faster with more upside & has better game-breaking ability, but Morris was very good College back who had a long NFL career & made multiple pro bowls.

I been a Cam fan for a long time, and when Davis finally got his UM offer, I felt as though the staff finally heard me calling for him to get that offer!! Davis is one of those overlooked recruits, very very talented and he is definitely one of the best backs in the nation, another recruit that if he would've committed to Miami so early he would've been a higher in the ratings!!! Davis will get his reps at Miami, this kid is the truth..

Advertisement

He's faster & has better game-breaking ability, but Morris was very good College back who had a long NFL career & made multiple pro bowls.

He's faster with more upside & has better game-breaking ability, but Morris was very good College back who had a long NFL career & made multiple pro bowls.
That’s pretty high praise. I remember Morris as more of a bull through the initial traffic. Hope you’re right, friend.

He looks strong. Some of the tackle attempts barely fazed him. Also didn't realize he was that fast.

I’ve said all along that he is better than that local five star that went to Georgia

Advertisement
He looks like he is already pretty good at pass protection too. I love that he came knowing the competition he was facing. Kid has plenty of confidence and looks like a stud to me.

hes gonna command touches thats for sure. More explosive than Duke on the first step and when he puts his foot in the ground and changes direction, its violent.

He was listed at 5-7 I thought right? Is he actually taller? 5-10 195 man sign him up all day every day.

No he is listed at 5'9 and I think on our official it's 5'9.5

Advertisement
CMR needs to have packages for him if he has the talent. Redshirting does not work if the kid is thinking 3 and out

CMR needs to have packages for him if he has the talent. Redshirting does not work if the kid is thinking 3 and out

Nowadays, especially a RB, if a kid can help anyway you get them out there ASAP

I still remember RS Lamar Miller and basically because of that UM got two years of actual play from him

RS for the most part(outside of the interior line) is a thing of the past

Advertisement
Wouldn't surprise me if he sees the field before Lingard and turns out to be the better of the two backs.
Why do people say stuff like this? People do it with Mallory and Jordan too. Just get both on the field and see how they do on green tree

Advertisement
Back