Camp Season over..

Until we lose a game, there's not a single reason to believe we don't have the capability to go undefeated. We're more talented and better coached than any time in the past __ years. Clemson is formidable, and a few others like Louisville, Wake, and UNC aren't slouches. But they're not the best of all time, they're beatable.

Canes should never expect to lose.
Says the battle cry every pre-season.

Advertisement
Peeps, Manny was not some fantastic head coach last year, only to be overshadowed by Enos. He was still the head coach and he wasn’t very good at it. Did he somehow become great between our debacle of a last game and now? The head coach matters, I don’t care if you have Brady at qb. A better qb and offensive coordinator are welcome, but let’s not start pulling each others puds that Manny is out game planning Clemson. Every year this place does the same thing.

Peeps, Manny was not some fantastic head coach last year, only to be overshadowed by Enos. He was still the head coach and he wasn’t very good at it. Did he somehow become great between our debacle of a last game and now? The head coach matters, I don’t care if you have Brady at qb. A better qb and offensive coordinator are welcome, but let’s not start pulling each others puds that Manny is out game planning Clemson. Every year this place does the same thing.
Yeah every year we’re fans of the team we love. Such a horrible thing to do.

Advertisement
We might, but I would also see us falling to more than 1 team we should not.
based on what?

Our QB play has been atrocious the last several years and it--far too often--has been a limiting factor to success, but each game (fingers crossed) King will be the best playmaker on the field and he'll touch the ball every snap.

What part of the this season's team and staff gives you that impression?

Last edited:
my only prediction is that our offense will be much more prolific than it was last season. Won't know a **** thing until we see them play live competition. Hoping for the best as always. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Peeps, I was not some fantastic porster last year, only to be overshadowed by The Svengali. I am still the same porster and I wasn’t very good at it. Did I somehow become great between my debacle of a last post and now? The porster matters, I don’t care if you have Chise writing them for you. A better username and schtick are welcome, but let’s not start pulling each others puds that I am out posting LCE. Every year at this place I do the same thing.

The best measure will be how close we play Clemson.
Clemson isn’t our barometer. We aren’t close to them. We need to be a team beating most of the others easily and see improvement. We couldn’t beat FIU and we are discussing Clemson?

Until we lose a game, there's not a single reason to believe we don't have the capability to go undefeated. We're more talented and better coached than any time in the past __ years. Clemson is formidable, and a few others like Louisville, Wake, and UNC aren't slouches. But they're not the best of all time, they're beatable.

Canes should never expect to lose.
Better coached ? Says who? Our coach, the head man, Had the worst season of any Miami coach in a long while. Cause we got a new OC? Go back a year and see the talk before first games about our new OC and his press nap movement. Let’s win a few games first

The schedule is only “tougher“ if Miami/Diaz isn’t who many of us believe they/he CAN be. Because if Miami is who some of us believe they can be then Louisville won’t be tough. Nor will WF, VT, GT, UVA, UNC, NCST…Pitt. FSU … will be a rivalry game.

The road ain’t the road anymore. With 25% capacity caps, Syracuse and Hard Rock may become the hardest places to play this season.

11-0

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Better coached ? Says who? Our coach, the head man, Had the worst season of any Miami coach in a long while. Cause we got a new OC? Go back a year and see the talk before first games about our new OC and his press nap movement. Let’s win a few games first
Rhett Lashlee > Dan Enos
Garin Justice > Butch Barry
Rob Likens > Taylor Stubblefield

No need to be a preemptive mope.

Yeah every year we’re fans of the team we love. Such a horrible thing to do.
No but if a gaytor fan does the same about them winning we eat him alive. We are no different. That being said F the seminholes and gayturds.

The Louisville game is going to determine if this season is going to be a successful or not. Lose that game and it’s unlikely we don’t lose another 3-4 minimal. Win it and that sets the tone for the season.

Advertisement
So your saying we beat Clemson at Clemson??
I don't know why but I know we have the talent! I'm gonna say we play a game like Norte Dame a couple years ago and the ball just rolls our way that day! This offence with south Florida talent is going to be night and day! Our D was constantly put in 3 and outs and terrible field position and still did there thin I think the scheme and talent will put us in top 25 and I really think it will be better than that with our running game. Our D has the talent to be top 15 again too! We definitely gonna be faster and that could turn out being dangerous for oppnents. We are going to shock people! *** Clemson and Sunshine!

We’re going 1500-0 And winning the ACC and SEC
87644F34-C199-41CB-82AF-E5D6043AB59F.gif

Advertisement
Back