Camp Season over..

Advertisement
@DMoney and @Stefan Adams can we get an update on biggest risers/fallers during fall camp and a projected depth chart por favor?

Also, what’s everybody’s season total projection now?

I got us going 10-1 with a loss to a team not named Clemson.

shocked keanu reeves GIF

Advertisement
Our schedule got tougher with the redo.

Road trips to Louisville and Clemson.

Another road trip to VT.

UAB, UNC, Pitt, UVA all present their own challenges. I would say 8-3/9-2 if offense does make a big jump.
The schedule is only “tougher“ if Miami/Diaz isn’t who many of us believe they/he CAN be. Because if Miami is who some of us believe they can be then Louisville won’t be tough. Nor will WF, VT, GT, UVA, UNC, NCST…Pitt. FSU … will be a rivalry game.

The road ain’t the road anymore. With 25% capacity caps, Syracuse and Hard Rock may become the hardest places to play this season.

11-0

Last edited:
Blowout in a few games but close games in the rest of them. Similar to 2017 but this time we get better after Thanksgiving instead of regressing.
King breaks all of Rosier's single season records.

We lose a close one to Clemson but then beat 'em in Charlotte.

Play Auburn in the Sugar Bowl and beat them because Lashlee knows his old coach.

Beat Bama in Hard Rock in the biggest upset since the 83 team vs Nebraska.

Advertisement
Until we don’t and can prove we don’t expect a few unexpected loses which based on past 15+ years really isn’t that unexpected. Expect 8-9 wins would love 10 wins.

Advertisement
Our schedule got tougher with the redo.

Road trips to Louisville and Clemson.

Another road trip to VT.

UAB, UNC, Pitt, UVA all present their own challenges. I would say 8-3/9-2 if offense does make a big jump.
You’re correct but it’s time to play to potential.

Until we lose a game, there's not a single reason to believe we don't have the capability to go undefeated. We're more talented and better coached than any time in the past __ years. Clemson is formidable, and a few others like Louisville, Wake, and UNC aren't slouches. But they're not the best of all time, they're beatable.

Canes should never expect to lose.

9-2. Loss at Clemson and one mid-season game TBD. Once the offense gels the Canes roll to an ACC Coastal title and ACCCG rematch with Clemson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back