Cameron Pruitt commits to Miami

View as article
You are conventionally conflating Pruitt into this. Go find me 3 posts where the take was questioned. Reality is that we have some meh takes in this class but Pruitt was never one of those, ever. The last part… well we will have to wait and see but nothing so far has shown that Mario is some savant when it comes to evals. You may very well end up being right though but it’s a wait and see, but people have been beating the drums of how are evals are better since Golden had a couple of guys drafted at Temple.

Indeed. Part of the bloodbath of this board is people creating things that simply aren’t true….

Mario is the best we’ve had in a long time, and a very good recruiter…but some of the other things pushed are simply not supported by facts…

That said, let him cook in HS recruiting and continue to adapt to the portal and let’s see it play out on the field…

Let’s go!!!

Advertisement
This is where I'm at, too. And the early signs are supporting the premise. We all saw what Cooper and Young can do. Moten and Bobby are showing a lot of promise, as well. Everyone is raving about Kinsler and Johnson. D$ has Pulliam on the dark horse watchlist, Emory shows early signs of real potential. All three stars. Meanwhile, I know Tripp was a three star who got a fourth star bump later. Johnson is a 4 star on some sites. Can't remember others but I'm sure there were some.
Carver

FILz3z9XMAANcQa.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where are the posts dogging Pruitt? I'd ballpark it at a minimum 95% positive posts about Pruitt, and can't recall anyone saying he wasn't a take.
So Pruitt was the exception? It does get blurry with all the 3 star hate here. I stand corrected.

My point is our evaluations on kids seem to be better than most give credit for.

My point is our evaluations on kids seem to be better than most give credit for.

It's given here, but not from outside of here. At least we hope that's the case and time will only tell. Others see our class and think 3* U.

Advertisement
So Pruitt was the exception? It does get blurry with all the 3 star hate here. I stand corrected.

My point is Pruitt does not support your point. Everyone on this board called him a take and most people said he should be a 4* (he probably will be by the end of the cycle).

Let guys like Russell and Minaya get some top-shelf offers and eventually make all-conference teams and your point will be validated.

My point is Pruitt does not support your point. Everyone on this board called him a take and most people said he should be a 4* (he probably will be by the end of the cycle).

Let guys like Russell and Minaya get some top-shelf offers and eventually make all-conference teams and your point will be validated.
Many of our kids have been recruited by more schools since committing to us. I expect many kids to get more offers for months to come.

With Pruitt, he was a top priority for us for a while. It took Bama to see him in person to finally offer. I’ll give Miami credit for evaluating and prioritizing him before an elite program like Bama does.

Many of our kids have been recruited by more schools since committing to us. I expect many kids to get more offers for months to come.

With Pruitt, he was a top priority for us for a while. It took Bama to see him in person to finally offer. I’ll give Miami credit for evaluating and prioritizing him before an elite program like Bama does.

And yet, CIS also told you he was good.

Advertisement
Except that not 1 single poster said anything remotely close to that in the 8 pages of this thread nor in the 5 page thread on him before he committed that was locked. Every single comment on him has been positive and then some.
exactly. this "y'all & cis" **** has got to end when it's maybe 1 or 2 people saying negative stuff.

Advertisement
Back