Cameron Pruitt commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
He’s been locked in for a long time. Great relationship with Guidry and Nicholson.
I would say who cares but after watching his highlights he seems like a hitter. Why wouldn’t we want him at safety at first and if he gained 30 pounds possibly move him to lb .

I would say who cares but after watching his highlights he seems like a hitter. Why wouldn’t we want him at safety at first and if he gained 30 pounds possibly move him to lb .

he’ll be 200+ by the time he gets here in the summer next year. I think he’s in the mid 190’s now.

He’s the kind of kid that does a push up and gains like 20lbs. He’s bizzaro Moss

he’ll be 200+ by the time he gets here in the summer next year. I think he’s in the mid 190’s now.

He’s the kind of kid that does a push up and gains like 20lbs. He’s bizzaro Moss
Long as it don’t make him slow and 220 safety seems like a perfect to replace Williams

Advertisement
Long as it don’t make him slow and 220 safety seems like a perfect to replace Williams
while Patterson isn’t a 5star, he will be your JWill replacement. He also plays SS. Only way he isn’t your SS would be due to gaining too much weight. I also think Spencer will push him. Harris and M Williams are going to battle for the FS spot.

Advertisement
Him and the other one coming( :cool: ) are two studs!!!
All Star Smh GIF by ABC Network

@Confidence1000

while Patterson isn’t a 5star, he will be your JWill replacement. He also plays SS. Only way he isn’t your SS would be due to gaining too much weight. I also think Spencer will push him. Harris and M Williams are going to battle for the FS spot.
Yeah we need a portal free safety. Patterson can play strong and if he was committed to Georgia or Alabama he’d be a 5 star. Dudes a star

Advertisement
Yeah we need a portal free safety. Patterson can play strong and if he was committed to Georgia or Alabama he’d be a 5 star. Dudes a star
Patterson is a true safety man he plays it properly (from what I seen). He doesn’t take risks and plays the S position the way it should be played. He has a lot of talent too. I think he’s a day one starter for us if we do not get anything from the portal close to his abilities

Patterson is a true safety man he plays it properly (from what I seen). He doesn’t take risks and plays the S position the way it should be played. He has a lot of talent too. I think he’s a day one starter for us if we do not get anything from the portal close to his abilities
Day 1 my guy! Bain is special now Patterson I’d another special one in the back end. Love the young backers and young D lineman we have.

Advertisement
We need a legit QB. We get ward and we compete with anyone. But Moore. Has so much talent and 3 years to play. I know he made some
Horrible throws for INTs. But he has game. I’d side with Ward
Not high on Moore but Ward is my number 1 and many other teams number 1

Pause

Advertisement
Back