Cameron Pruitt commits to Miami

View as article
"Baby girl, you're the only one for me. I love you and want to be with you forever.

But listen, I'm gonna do some traveling the next few weeks. I plan to kick it with some ladies that really like me. I just need to make sure what we have is real.

I'm just seeing what's out there, pero I'm solid. After I hang with these women, I will announce how committed to you I am."
How many men are faithful really. Let the kid get a couple of side pieces out of the way before he's locked down for good

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's insane because that's literally the exact same thing I was thinking to myself while watching his film! Pruitt plays like a better version of Amari Carter while looking like Sheldrick Redwine lol.
Ah yeah I see that too! I know Carter is a kid that our fans liked to clown a bit but he did have some moments here. Lord knows he brought a presence back there that you can’t really teach. Hopefully this kid chills on the targeting calls…

Ah yeah I see that too! I know Carter is a kid that our fans liked to clown a bit but he did have some moments here. Lord knows he brought a presence back there that you can’t really teach. Hopefully this kid chills on the targeting calls…
LOL yeah no kidding about the targeting. Amari Carter was a very physical safety who loved to hit but his limitations became more apparent the longer Diaz had him playing a traditional safety role. Carter was at his best closer to the LOS/ in the box and thrives when asked to play downhill. He was aggressive with excellent striking ability in addition to being a good blitzer. Yet he struggled tremendously in coverage as he was "Lost in Space". He wasn't a fluid athlete, was stiff in coverage and had poor ball skills.

Advertisement
LOL yeah no kidding about the targeting. Amari Carter was a very physical safety who loved to hit but his limitations became more apparent the longer Diaz had him playing a traditional safety role. Carter was at his best closer to the LOS/ in the box and thrives when asked to play downhill. He was aggressive with excellent striking ability in addition to being a good blitzer. Yet he struggled tremendously in coverage as he was "Lost in Space". He wasn't a fluid athlete, was stiff in coverage and had poor ball skills.
Carter on an NFL squad?

Bears...my bad...

Agreed. I don’t know a ton about Pruitt but he looks more fluid. We need a lot of help at safety and linebacker is suddenly looking like a Miami linebacker room again for the future so it will be interesting to see how Guidry uses him (hopefully he’s still here 😂)

Agreed. I don’t know a ton about Pruitt but he looks more fluid. We need a lot of help at safety and linebacker is suddenly looking like a Miami linebacker room again for the future so it will be interesting to see how Guidry uses him (hopefully he’s still here 😂)
Pruitt is coming in as a LB as his skills project very well there and I love the pickup. You're right about the LB room. Once this class gets to campus that room will be night and day different and will finally look like a Miami LB corps again

Advertisement
That's insane because that's literally the exact same thing I was thinking to myself while watching his film! Pruitt plays like a better version of Amari Carter while looking like Sheldrick Redwine lol.
Best Friends Bff GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back