View as article
Advertisement
Welcome to the U!!!

IMG_7902.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thinks? He's on an OV right?
I don't think the staff is gonna go and say "Hey, nice to meet ya, quick, just position yourself right here so that we can weigh you".

They prob get that information from either the HS coaches or the player himself. And since its close to summer, a weigh-in rn is about as pointless as alcohol-free beer.

Advertisement
I don't think the staff is gonna go and say "Hey, nice to meet ya, quick, just position yourself right here so that we can weigh you".

They prob get that information from either the HS coaches or the player himself. And since its close to summer, a weigh-in rn is about as pointless as alcohol-free beer.
Bama and Auburn get official height and weight. At least they did with the kids that I personally know.

I believe the kids are measured when they come in for visits

Advertisement
Back