Cameron Jonas

Advertisement
No offense but CB's don't mean crap this time of year unless they're making a decision real soon

Advertisement
I don't recall any discussion about him. He's never mentioned in the group of db's we are after.

Advertisement
Cameron Jonas, Dwyer, Safety

True FS that can come down hill and hit. Compliments Russel well but idk about speed.

Word according to Geo is were recruiting him as a LB. Def not on the top of my board as a S

lmao not on the top of your board? Are you a coach for Miami bro?

Hey bro! Just someone with an opinion discussing something on a public forum.

Since you take issue with that, I hope to never see you voicing your opinion about something you are not in direct control over. I wouldn't want you to look like a hypocrite. Thanks!

Advertisement
As soon as I saw Dwyer HS.... i stopped looking..

JC

You would be surprised but our presence has been felt a lot among kids in Palm Beach and we're the talk of the town. Banda has a good relationship with the Dwyer staff.

True FS that can come down hill and hit. Compliments Russel well but idk about speed.

Word according to Geo is were recruiting him as a LB. Def not on the top of my board as a S

Since you take issue with that, I hope to never see you voicing your opinion about something you are not in direct control over. I wouldn't want you to look like a hypocrite. Thanks!

So what is this mythical board you have? Your whole post you just wrote makes you a hypocrite mr. not on top of my board. All I asked was wetter you where a coach at Miami since you have a supposed board. I don't see the big deal.

THANKS.

Advertisement

So what is this mythical board you have? Your whole post you just wrote makes you a hypocrite mr. not on top of my board. All I asked was wetter you where a coach at Miami since you have a supposed board. I don't see the big deal.

THANKS.

You seem to have a tough time understanding common expressions associated with recruiting/evaluation of prospects for someone frequenting this board.

Also, please look up what the word "hypocrite" means before playing the "I know you are, but what am I game"

Thanks!
;)

Advertisement
Back