Cameron Jonas

Advertisement
Geo, now that you're back in action, who are the top LBs you think we're going after? And your personal favorite among them? Do we take 1, 2 or 3 total?

Advertisement
Out of the three converted safety prospects Miami's after (Sherwood, Jonas, Reese) I like Jonas the most.

He seems like the best hitter of the group, the fastest, and I can see him at LB in this scheme.

Cameron Jonas, Dwyer, Safety

True FS that can come down hill and hit. Compliments Russel well but idk about speed.

Word according to Geo is were recruiting him as a LB. Def not on the top of my board as a S

lmao not on the top of your board? Are you a coach for Miami bro?

That's why it says "MY BOARD"

Learn how to read dumba$$ SemenNole

ToiletPaper801 strikes again

Advertisement
Buddy who coaches him said He can easily be 220-225 at the end of this year. Very long arms. 6-1 and 190 currently. He coached him as a freshman. Is a coach for varsity too but believes LB is a very good position for him.

no more lbs under 200 pounds please. especially at 6'0-185 pd types....if this kid isnt a safety i dont see the use.

My man Wilder is considered small./..and he has a way bigger frame.

Advertisement
no more lbs under 200 pounds please. especially at 6'0-185 pd types....if this kid isnt a safety i dont see the use.

Gogeta, can Wilder cover? Just saw him at rush end in his highlights. The DE/LB hybrids worry me because of limited lateral mobility. The safety/LB hybrids worry me because of inability to handle linemen. Both have their pros/cons, but I actually prefer the S/LB guys if they project to get to 220 by their RS Sophomore year. ** I don't know if this kid can get there weight/strength-wise and retain the athleticism, just making general observations about moving kids to LB.

Gayot was a washout, possibly not his fault. But Ray Ray would have been a beast, and Armbrister started flashin in the end. And we all know Beason's story. I can't remember DE/LB hybrids that did super well. M Smith is trying.

As soon as I saw Dwyer HS.... i stopped looking..

JC

You would be surprised but our presence has been felt a lot among kids in Palm Beach and we're the talk of the town. Banda has a good relationship with the Dwyer staff.

Let's hope the luck changes soon....

JC

Things can change. I remember back in the '80's I think we were losing Carol City kids to UF. We used to have trouble in Belle Glade than all of a sudden we get somebody. Nothing's forever.

Advertisement

Jonas is a JR in high school. It's likely he's 30 lbs heavier in a couple years.

Jonas is a JR in high school. It's likely he's 30 lbs heavier in a couple years.
30 pds from now he would be 220 and the same size as our true freshman lbs this year...not knowing how he would carry thst weight. It ain't worth the hastle...the sherwood kid 8s a better gage for that sam spot

Advertisement
Back