Cameron Jonas

no more lbs under 200 pounds please. especially at 6'0-185 pd types....if this kid isnt a safety i dont see the use.

My man Wilder is considered small./..and he has a way bigger frame.

Gogeta, can Wilder cover? Just saw him at rush end in his highlights. The DE/LB hybrids worry me because of limited lateral mobility. The safety/LB hybrids worry me because of inability to handle linemen. Both have their pros/cons, but I actually prefer the S/LB guys if they project to get to 220 by their RS Sophomore year. ** I don't know if this kid can get there weight/strength-wise and retain the athleticism, just making general observations about moving kids to LB.

Gayot was a washout, possibly not his fault. But Ray Ray would have been a beast, and Armbrister started flashin in the end. And we all know Beason's story. I can't remember DE/LB hybrids that did super well. M Smith is trying.

I'm in full agreement with you. Wilder has sideline to sideline speed he's a bit stiff..but he has tools to work woth. Mike smith showed a turn around..hes a starter at other acc schools. You have to see how guys moving from safety read through traffic ...like Jamal Carter I didn't see as a candidate as he reads slowly even in the back end. Ray Ray has taken 3 whole years to figure it out somewhat

Advertisement
no more lbs under 200 pounds please. especially at 6'0-185 pd types....if this kid isnt a safety i dont see the use.

My man Wilder is considered small./..and he has a way bigger frame.

Gogeta, can Wilder cover? Just saw him at rush end in his highlights. The DE/LB hybrids worry me because of limited lateral mobility. The safety/LB hybrids worry me because of inability to handle linemen. Both have their pros/cons, but I actually prefer the S/LB guys if they project to get to 220 by their RS Sophomore year. ** I don't know if this kid can get there weight/strength-wise and retain the athleticism, just making general observations about moving kids to LB.

Gayot was a washout, possibly not his fault. But Ray Ray would have been a beast, and Armbrister started flashin in the end. And we all know Beason's story. I can't remember DE/LB hybrids that did super well. M Smith is trying.

I'm in full agreement with you. Wilder has sideline to sideline speed he's a bit stiff..but he has tools to work woth. Mike smith showed a turn around..hes a starter at other acc schools. You have to see how guys moving from safety read through traffic ...like Jamal Carter I didn't see as a candidate as he reads slowly even in the back end. Ray Ray has taken 3 whole years to figure it out somewhat

Strong post. Great point about the navigation through traffic. It's why I like David Reese so much despite many on here posting concerns about his hitting/arm tackling. Reese has the prototype size, yet has experience playing at all three levels of the defense. He moves through traffic effortlessly and closes on the ball in the blink of an eye. He's my favorite LB prospect we're recruiting.

Be interesting to see this guys weight now as this was last August's listed weight as were his Nike times. As an OLB he has some decent potential. Game film shows some decent long speed in running guys down. Started out at Hialeah HS before transferring. Personally, I wish he was a little more physical.

Chris Metayer - Hudl

Last edited:
Rashad Butler. Class of 2001 was the last signee from Dwyer.

Look at the coaches we have had since then they didn't mesh well with Dwyer coaches since they didn't visit them much and we sucked. What kid is gonna come to Miami for Shannon and Golden over Jimbo, Urban and company.

Advertisement

Look at the coaches we have had since then they didn't mesh well with Dwyer coaches since they didn't visit them much and we sucked. What kid is gonna come to Miami for Shannon and Golden over Jimbo, Urban and company.
Several did but none from Dwyer... not a single one.

Coincidence?

Really hasn't been that many kids of Miami caliber. There was 4-5?

O'Leary and Brisett were during a coaching change.
Matt Elam was always going where Meyer was his brother player under Meyer

Dixon was all Miami I was told by coaches but changed last minute and coaches advised him of going to Miami but we had sucked for so long and the NCAA I guess scared him away.

Coincidence?

Dixon was all Miami I was told by coaches but changed last minute and coaches advised him of going to Miami but we had sucked for so long and the NCAA I guess scared him away.

Ignore them, this board is full of conspiracy theorist. Remember when Ice was racist that was jealous of the white man from the north(Golden).

Coincidence?

Ignore them, this board is full of conspiracy theorist. Remember when Ice was racist that was jealous of the white man from the north(Golden).

Oh I don't care they can think what they want. I'll provide info for the others on Dwyer kids whenever it's needed.

Coincidence?

how is he doing? Still injured?

Advertisement

Coincidence?

I remember!

And I remember also that a few of his players committed nevertheless

Coincidence?

Yea he has been injured and just stuck behind a lot of good WRs there also. Not sure how much he would of played here either.

Coincidence?

Yea he has been injured and just stuck behind a lot of good WRs there also. Not sure how much he would of played here either.
This suck

I thought he was gonna be a big time player

Thanks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back